Emilio - You Get Jealous.

Y/N Pov:

I started to get stressed cause of the video I'm editing. I really want it to be perfect. The video is like thirty minutes long. I really want to take a break but I can't. I heard yelling downstairs, like always. I honestly didn't want to bother with it but I was also getting a headache. It's mostly Jake who's yelling. I set my laptop on my bed and got up. I walked out of my room and looked downstairs.

"Can you quit with the fucking yelling? I'm trying to edit my video and your giving me a god damn headache by yelling!"

Everyone was staring at me. No one said anything so I just walked back in my room and slammed my door. I sat back down on my bed. I went back to editing my video. After about a minute I was getting frustrated. I set my laptop back down on my bed. I put my hands over my face. I heard someone unlock my door and open it.

"Hey, you alright?"

I looked up and Erika was standing there. I sighed.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

Erika walked in and closed the door. I sat by me.

"This video I'm editing is getting me stressed out and I'm just frustrated. Jake yelling is not helping because that's just giving me a headache."

Erika rubbed my back.

"Awe, it's okay. Why are you so stressed out about this video?"

"I'm just afraid that if I don't get it done on time and upload it today, my fans are going to be upset. I already missed the last three Thursdays I was suppose to upload."

"Hey, it'll be okay. Your fans aren't going to be upset with you. They might be a little sad that you might not upload it on time but they will understand. Alright?"

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Okay, thanks Erika."

"Your welcome."

Erika and I hugged.

"What's Emilio doing?"

We both pulled away from the hug.

"I think he's doing a video with his brother and Tessa."

"Again?"

"Yeah."

I sighed, once again.

"Are you alright?"

"It's just, he's been hanging around Tessa a lot lately and we've barely been hanging out."

"There's nothing to be jealous about. Tessa and Chance are together."

"I'm not jealous."

That was me being in denial but I didn't want to admit it out loud.

"I think I'm going to go out for a couple hours to clear my mind."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Alright text me if you need anything."

"Okay."

Erika walked out and shut the door. Pretty sure she's going to tell the group but oh well. I changed into gray sweats and a crop top. I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and keys. I unlocked my phone and decided to tweet.

@yourtwitter

Hey guys, the video won't be uploaded on time today. I have stuff on my mind right now and just need to clear my mind.