Emilio - Shower (Smut)

A/N: haven't done Smut in a while so here you go to the people who enjoy reading Smut 😂😂

Y/N Pov:

I finally got in the shower after a long day. Emilio isn't home. His sister is in town so he and Ivan went to dinner with her. On the bright side I have alone time. I don't ever get alone time to myself since I moved in the Team 10 House. I mean I enjoy the company 24/7 but I want alone time to myself sometimes.

For some reason I didn't want to be alone right now. I've been so stressed from editing my videos lately. All of a sudden someone grabbed me from my waist. I screamed and someone put there hand over my mouth.

"Shh."

He took his hand off me. I turned around and Emilio was standing there, smirking.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

He grabbed me by my waist and brought me close to him. He leaned in to kiss me. I cupped his face. He backed me up against the wall. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He groped my butt. I put my legs back down. I could feel him getting hard. I slowly brought my hand down and grabbed his dick. He groaned through the kiss. I started to slowly stroke him. He pulled away from the kiss.

"Turn around and bend."

I did what I was told and he thrusted in me slowly. I moaned and told him to go faster. He started thrusting in me faster. I feel like my legs were going to give out on me.

"Oh fuck...god Emi."

He reached his hand around my waist and started rubbing on my clit. I could feel a knot in my stomach.  I was getting so close. He started rubbing me faster.

"Come on baby."

That's all I needed to hear. All I needed to hear was his voice and then I orgasmed. He kept thrusting. His thrusts were getting slow. He quickly pulled out and I turned around and got on my knees. I put his member in my mouth and bobbed my head. He finally came in my mouth and I swallowed. I took his length out of my mouth and stood back up.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

----------------------------------

A/N: don't even ask for a part 2 😂😂