Emilio - You Get Kidnapped.

Y/N Pov:

I walked outside cause I wanted to see what was going on. Logan was here with a couple of people. I stood over by Erika.

"What's going on?"

"I don't even know."

All of a sudden Erika was grabbed and then I felt someone grab me. They shoved Erika and I in the trunk.

"What the hell?!"

"Why did they shove us in the trunk?"

I could feel the car driving off.

"Can you try to get out?"

Erika opened the seat and started to get out. I followed her.

"You good y/n and Erika?"

"Oh yeah, we're just chillin."

"Sorry about that. Wait, Jake is calling."

"Bro, what the fuck?"

"What's up Jake?"

"You took my wife and y/n!"

"Meet me at my place in thirty minutes."

Logan hung up the call.

----------------------------------------

Logan showed Erika and I around his place. I finally got to meet Kong and Maverick. I was more happy about meeting Kong though. He is honestly the cutest dog I have ever seen in my life. I'm more of a cat person though.

----------------------------------------

Logan and a couple other people walked Erika and I to the parking garage. We all met up with Jake, Chance, Emilio and other people. They were trading us for Ayla. Emilio quickly grabbed me and Chance grabbed Erika.

Evan was quickly grabbed also and we all got in the car and drove off quickly. Jake stopped the car far away from Logan. We saw Logan, Ayla, and his camera guy running towards us. They quickly got Evan. Jake and Logan told us it was all good now. I was standing by Emilio.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I smiled at him.

"Good, you want to go out tonight?"

Emilio kissed me on the lips.

"Like a date?"

"Yeah."

"I would love to."

Emilio wrapped his arm around my waist .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: so not too long ago I had found out that this book was rated #309 in fanfiction!! That is so exciting to me!! Anyways that's all I really wanted to say lol. Btw this was kind of rushed when I typed it out. Can you tell? Oh well.