Emilio - Cooking Accident.

A/N: since this one wasn't updating...I decided to re-type it a different way. I had to delete it. I feel like it was too much? I don't know...if that makes any sense..but yeah.

Y/N Pov:

I decided to make a video for my main channel. I started doing a series for cooking with me sort of thing. I don't really know what to call it yet. Emilio said he wanted to help though.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

Ivan was behind the camera recording.

"Okay, go."

"Hey guys, what's up? I'm y/n, back with another video! So today, I'm doing a baking/cooking thing for you guys. I don't know. This time it's going to be a little different cause I have a very special guest."

Emilio popped up from behind the counter and stood by me.

"It's my boyfriend! Introduce yourself!"

"It's Emilio."

"So today we're going to be cooking...well actually we're not cooking anything. We're going to be making potato salad! All the ingredients are set out on this counter and I have the potatoes in that big pot on the stove. Now let's get started! I'm pretty sure the potatoes are done."

------------------------------------------

I was in the middle of cutting pickles and Emilio was helping me cut the pickles. Emilio had said something funny and I started laughing but then I accidently cut my hand.

"Shit!"

I could feel Emilio staring at me. I set down the knife and Emilio gently grabbed my wrist and walked me over to the sink. He turned it on and put my hand under the water. It stung a bit under the water and I hissed.

"Ow, Emilio! That hurts."

"Sorry babe."

Emilio turned off the water and put a band-aid on my hand. He brought my hand up to his lips and then kissed it.

"Are you okay?"

"It hurts a little bit but I'll be fine."

"Maybe you shouldn't film a cooking video anymore. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Okay."

I turned around to tell Ivan that he didn't need to help anymore. Ivan understood and walked away. I felt Emilio wrap his arms around me.

"What video are you going to do now?"

"Maybe we should do a Q&A."

"Okay."

Emilio kissed me on the cheek.