Ivan - You Get Cheated On (Part3)

A/N: oml ya'll wanted a part 3? 😂 gosh but when you ask for it I gotta do it 😂.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

It's been a week since the whole incident thing with Jaeden.... I blocked him on everything. All my stuff was here and organized. I was sharing a room with Tessa.

Jake said I can live here as long as I want. I need to find my own apartment though. I don't always want to live here. Ivan always checks up on me and I thank him for that. I'm actually perfectly fine. I'm glad I broke up with Jaeden.

I walked downstairs but then there was a knock on the door. I walked twards the door and opened it. I gasped because Jaeden was standing at the door. What the fuck is he doing here?

"You have some nerve coming here Jaeden!"

"I know....I just wanted to talk to you in person since you basically blocked me on everything."

"Well I don't want to talk. We broke up. Now goodbye."

I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the door so it wouldn't close. I opened it again.

"Get the hell away from me. I don't want to see you ever again!"

"I love you y/n!"

"Awe how cute. I don't give a fuck about you anymore! You cheated on me! Now get the hell away!"

"No, I won't! I want you back! I love you y/n! If I can't have you then no one will!"

"Well too bad Jaeden!"

Someone put there hand on my back. I turned my head and it was Ivan.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is this your new boyfriend y/n?"

Jaeden ignored Ivan's question.

"Is think you need to leave Jaeden!"

"What's going on here?"

I turned my head and Jake was standing there. Jake walked in front to me.

"You better get off this fucking property bro before I beat the shit out of you! You hurt my sister and she doesn't want you anymore! Now leave!"

"I'm not leaving without her! She's mine!"

"She's not yours dude! Get over it! Now leave!"

"Make me!"

Jake pushed Jaeden and then Jaeden pushed Jake back. Oh god...

"Fine, i'll make you leave then."

Jake grabbed Jaeden's shirt and started punching him in the face. He fell to the ground and Jake got on top of him and continued to punch. His face was getting all bloody. After a couple more punches Jake stopped and got off of him.

"Now stay away from my sister!"

We all walked back in and Jake slammed the door behind him.

Jake walked up to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you."

Jake hugged me and I hugged back. He pulled away.

"Well, I'm going to clean up."

"Okay."

I turned around and Ivan was behind me.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure."

Ivan and I walked upstairs to his room. He closed the door.

"I know you just got out of a relationship not too long ago but.....y/n I really like you. I have for a while. I would've told you sooner but you got in a relationship with Jaeden and I-"

I grabbed his hand.

"Ivan, I like you too."

"And you probably won't-wait...what did you say?"

"Ivan said I like you too."

"You do?"

"Of course. I've liked you even before I dated Jaeden. I just didn't say anything cause I didn't think you liked me back. And I thought if I told you our friendship would be ruined. I've always had a crush on you even when you first moved into the Team 10 House. But I was confused cause I liked you and Jaeden but-"

Ivan shushed me by kissing me on my lips. I was shocked at first but I kissed back.