Ivan - Arguments (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I've been laying in bed all day. Everyone has been texting me besides Ivan. This is the first fight I've had with Ivan. I heard the front door shut downstairs. My heart started to beat faster. Ivan hasn't came back home. I've been waiting for him for like 3 days. I heard someone's footsteps getting closer to the bedroom door. The door opened and Tessa walked in.

"Tessa? What are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you and brought your favorite fast food and favorite ice cream."

"Uhm, thanks. But how did you know something was wrong?"

"You weren't answering any of my texts and calls and you always answer me. What's wrong?"

I sat up and Tessa sat by me on my bed.

"Ivan and I are fighting. He hasn't came back home for like three days."

"Awe, I'm sorry boo."

Tessa's Pov:

Ivan is the one who actually asked me to check up on y/n, but I couldn't let her know that. I was surprised that he asked me. I quickly texted Ivan and told him what y/n was doing.

"I don't know what I would do without him if he broke up with me. He's like my best friend."

Ivan texted me back.

I'm coming.

"He's not going to break up with you y/n."

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

Y/N sighed.

"I hope you're right."

"Alright. I have to go. I have a lot of errands to run. I just wanted to see how you were doing and to drop all this off. I want you to feel better."

"Thanks Tess."

"No problem."

Tessa left and I started to eat. After finishing eating I moved on to the ice cream. I took the lid off and I heard the front door. It's probably just Tessa again. I sighed cause I don't have a spoon. I got up and set down the ice cream. I turned around and stopped.

"Ivan?"

"Hey, uhm, can we talk?"

"Sure."

He closed the bedroom door and I sat on the bed. He sat by me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands. I'm surprised that he did that.

"Listen, I don't want to break up. I've been thinking and I might of over reacted a bit. I really love you and I don't ever want to lose you. I love you too much to let you go. I really want us to work out too. Do you forgive me?"

"I love you too and of course I forgive you. I was never mad at you. I was just frustrated cause I didn't understand why you were so angry with me."

"It doesn't matter now."

Ivan pecked me on the lips.