Ivan - Panic Attack

Y/N Pov:

I needed to walk out to meet with Logan cause he said he had a surprise for Jake and wanted me to help. I'm scared if I walk out I'll have another panic attack. When all the fans stand around me I get all nervous and my breathing starts getting heavy and I feel my heart beating 10x more faster. I walked in the garage to see Jake talking to his camera.

"Hey Jake."

"Look who it is Jake Paulers!"

"Jake we need to talk. Can you turn off the camera real quick?"

"Sure, sorry Jake Paulers."

Jake stopped recording and turned to me.

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Can you call in all security?"

"Why?"

"I need to walk out. I'm meeting up with a friend I haven't seen in years and I don't want to have another panic attack."

"Okay."

Jake called in security. They all walked in the garage.

"I need you guys to surround y/n when she leaves. Or else she'll have a panic attack."

"Alright."

"Thanks Jake."

I walked out with security and all the fans started screaming. Security surrounded me while we walked to the gate.

"Y/n!"

"I love you y/n!"

"Can I get a picture?"

Security backed all the fans away best as they could.

"We need all of you to back up!"

The fans didn't listen. Security walked me all the way to my car.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I drove off the Logan's.

----------------------------------------------

I was driving back with Logan. I parked my car and I was already getting nervous cause there was even more fans outside.

"Oh great."

"What is it?"

"Do you think you could get the security?"

"Yeah, sure."

Logan opened the door. Everyone started shouting at Logan. Logan shut the car door and walked towards the house. Security came towards me and I grabbed my keys and phone and got out. I walked fast towards the house with security. Fans pushed through me and security and started surrounding me. I started to breath heavily. I could feel my heart beating faster. My eyes started watering. There was so much tears in my eyes everything was getting blurry. I saw someone walking towards me and everyone screamed louder.

"Ivan!"

"Ivan, can I get a picture?"

I looked up at Ivan and he grabbed my waist and pulled me to the house. I was still sort of freaking out. We finally got in the house. We got our room and Ivan closed the door. Ivan walked up to me and cupped my face.

"Babe, breathe, your okay now."

Ivan pecked me on the lips. I slowly started breathing normally. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.