Emilio - He Thinks You Cheated On Him.

Y/N Pov:

I was just sitting on mine and Emilio's bed, editing my vlog. I was starting to get stressed out cause this is the third video I had to edit. I was editing Emilio's, then a video for my main channel and now I'm editing a vlog for my vlog channel. I was starting to get so stressed that I wanted to throw my computer. I wish Emilio was here. He's at the gym right now with the boys. I grabbed my computer and set it on my bed. I got up and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen. Erika was cooking lunch and Tessa was watching and talking to Erika.

"Hey y/n, you okay?"

I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm just stressed."

"Why?"

"I've been editing since this morning. I've edited like 3 videos already."

"Damn, have you-"

Before Tessa finished her question we heard the boys walk in the house. That means Emilio is back.

"Why are you smiling like that y/n?"

I looked up at Tessa.

"Oh, cause Emilio is back."

"Awe, you two are so cute together."

"Awe, thanks Tessa. So are you and Chance."

Chance walked up to Tessa and pecked her on the lips. Someone turned me around. lt was Emilio.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"We need to talk."

He seemed hurt and mad at the same time.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you been cheating on me?"

"What? Cheat on you? Why would I do that? Where did you even get that idea from Emilio?"

"Don't lie y/n!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Emilio and I.

"I'm not lying!"

Tears started to form in the brim of my eyes. Why would he assume I would be cheating on him?

Emilio grabbed all the plates that were on the counter and threw them. I gasped and backed up a little bit.

"Stop Emilio."

"Tell me the truth."

"I am! Please stop."

A couple tears went down my face.

"Emilio! Dude, stop. Your scaring your girlfriend."

"I don't care and she's not my girlfriend anymore!"

I choked on my spit.

"What?"

I looked at Emilio and he still looked angry. At first I thought this was a prank but now I'm not so sure. If this is a prank, Emilio needs to stop right now. But I don't think so anymore. I started to walk away but Emilio grabbed my arm.

"Let me go."

"I want you to tell me the truth or we're over."

I started crying even harder.

"Let her go Emilio."

"Stay out of this. I want you all to go away. This is between me and y/n."

Everyone listened and walked away. What the hell! No one is going to help me? I'm scared for my life right now! I have never seen him like this before. I just wanted to leave. I grabbed Emilio's hand that was holding a tight grip on my arm and tried to take it off.

"Emilio, please stop. Your hurting me."

Emilio looked at my arm and looked guilty for a second but then he went back to being mad. He let go of my arm. I backed up against the wall. I couldn't stop crying.

"Since you don't believe me I'm leaving you."

Emilio looked at me really quick. This time I ran all the way to the stairs and ran up them. I got to our bedroom door and it was locked. Fuck, I forgot about our passcode. I started typing in our passcode. I was about to open my door but I was grabbed.

"Let me go, please."

I started crying even harder.

"Your not leaving me!"

I stopped trying to get out of his grip. I was breathing really heavily. I started to calm down. Emilio turned me around.

"Please don't leave."

"I thought you wanted me to. I'm not your girlfriend anymore, remember?"

"I take that back. I'm sorry."

"What made you think that I was cheating on you?"

"Some guy came up to me today and told me he made out with you."

"And you believed him?"

"He showed me a picture of you and him."

"Seriously? He's probably a psycho fan. I can't believe you. I don't even want to be around you right now."

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Emilio walked close to me until I backed up against the wall. He grabbed my waist and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him. I was getting butterflies in my stomach. He started to lean in and kiss me on the lips. I instantly gave in and started kissing him back. God, I hate him so much but I love him. He's the only one that makes me feel this way. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I pulled my head away.

"God, I hate you so much."

"Awe, no you don't."

"I don't ever want to have another fight with you."

"I love you."

"I Love you too."

He leaned in again to kiss me.