Ivan - He Gets Deported.

Y/N Pov:

Someone was shaking me. I just wanted to sleep.

"What?"

I opened my eyes and Ivan was standing up, looking down at me.

"I have to leave."

"What do you mean you have to leave? Where are you going?"

"I have to go back to Spain. Emilio and I are getting deported."

I instantly sat up.

"You're what?"

"I'm getting deported. I have to pack all my things and leave tomorrow morning."

I stood up.

"You can't leave me!"

"I have to go back."

"Let me come with you."

"No, you should stay. You have a modeling job here in LA."

"I can find one in Spain. Just...please let me go with you. I don't think I could live without you Ivan!"

I started to tear up.

"Don't cry baby."

Ivan wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I can't believe he's getting deported. I have to go with him.

"Please let me go with you. I can still make YouTube videos there and I can find a modeling job therein Spain. Please....I just don't want you to leave me."

"Okay, okay, start packing your bags today and we're leaving tomorrow morning at like 5:30."

"Okay."

"Does anyone else know?"

"No, Emilio didn't tell anyone. I just told you."

"Is everyone here."

"No everyone is gone.

"I guess we should start packing then."

"Yeah."

-----------------------------------------

Emilio, Ivan, and I were at the airport already, waiting for our plane. None of us told anybody in the Team 10 House. We just packed our bags and left. I don't think I could tell anyone in that house cause I would cry and it would be hard for me to leave. I just can't believe Emilio and Ivan are getting deported. Ivan intertwined our hands together. I looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm just sad we have to leave everyone. I feel bad that we didn't tell anybody."

"It'll be okay."

Emilio and Ivan continued to Vlog. I guess we're going to London instead of going to Spain. I'm not sure if that's such a great idea but I didn't say anything. I just hope they don't get in trouble for this.