Ivan - Double Date.

A/N: you guys! This book got over 100K reads! I'm so happy! This is so exciting to me! This is the most ready I've ever gotten on a book! I don't really know when I'm going to end this book..maybe at like 200 parts? I don't really know. When do you think I should end this book? Or do you want this book to never end lmao. Comment and let me know.

Y/N Pov:

I was getting ready right now with Tessa. We were going on a double date. It's going to be me, Ivan, Tessa, and Chance.

(A/N: btw R.I.P. CHESSA)

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

We both looked at each other.

"Let's go."

Tessa grabbed my hand and we both walked out of the room and walked downstairs. Ivan and Chance were standing by the stairs. I walked up to Ivan.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

Ivan leaned in to peck me on the lips.

"Let's go."

We all walked out. Chance and Tessa got in the front of the car and Ivan and I got in the back.

"Can you take a picture with me?"

"Sure babe."

I unlocked my phone and got on snapchat. Ivan brought his arm around me and let his lips linger on my cheek. I snapped a picture and saved it. I posted it on my story.

*Later*

We finally got our food and we all started to dig in.

"We should do this more often."

"Yeah."

Ivan set his hand on my thigh. I set my hand on top of his hand and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he leaned in and kissed me.

"Awe."

I pulled away and looked at Tessa.

"You guys are so cute."

"Awe, thanks Tessa."

When we all finished eating, the guys paid. Tessa and I promised them that we were going to pay next time. When we finally got to the house, Ivan and I went to our room.

"I had a great time."

"Yeah?"

My feet were hurting so I took off my heels. After I took them off Ivan grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. I giggled and wrapped my legs around his waist. I pecked him on the lips a couple of times.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure."