Special chapter one: Dust, dust, we all fall down

The song for this chapter is: Undertale

You were in pain. You didn't know why, but you were. It felt like you had fallen from a great height and landed hard on the ground. However, after moving a little, you determined that nothing was broken, nor were you bleeding. Slowly you opened your eyes and found yourself laying on your back and staring up from the bottom of a large hole, the sun barely filtering in from the top. You had a bad feeling about this. Sitting up on your elbows you saw that you had landed in a sickeningly familiar bed of golden flowers. Chara's grave. You pushed yourself up and winced. Yeah, everything hurt. Just standing there made your legs feel like jelly, but you tried to keep your cool. This was a dream. It had to be, it had too...

"Well, well, well..."

You recognized that rage inducing voice. Glancing down you found none other than Flowey near your feet, looking up at you with a smug smirk. "don't you look like you're trying hard to keep it together?" His annoying voice was already giving your a headache. You rubbed your temple and sighed. "What the hell is going on, weed?" "Wow, rude. And here I am planning to be nice." Now THAT was funny. You gave a snort. "You? Nice? Bull." "Again, rude. You know, I don't have to be here. I could be enjoying the show as Frisk and their partner do Genocide~" Hold up. You stared at him in silence before sitting on your knees, your face close to his. "Okay, ASSriel. You're going to tell me everything or I'll-" "Or you'll what?" The soulless flower snickered. "Everyone down here remembers what you did. Remembers how you killed them. Their friends. Their loved ones. I don't think violence, even towards me, will change their perception of you, do you?" He waited for a replace. Instead, you got a firm grip on his stem. "Maybe it won't, but maybe I don't care. Tell me what the hell is going on, or I will rip you from the ground and pluck your nasty little petals one by one. I am done playing your games." That certainly had the affect you wanted. Flowey looked scared. "Y-You wouldn't-" "Oh, I would." You slightly tugged on his stem and he yelped. "Okay, okay! Frisk is about to do their first genocide! They've already killed almost everyone here, and they'll reach Toriel soon!" Shit. You let him go and god back to your feet. stepped over him and towards the room's exit. He watched you with a glare but didn't dare do anything.

After all, this was finally something new...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Very short chapter, but...important.

What's going on? You'll just have to wait and see? This doesn't affect the main story to much. At least, not right now....