Old Habits Part 3.

Start from the beginning

Kylie:"What time is it?"She asked making me look at my watch.

Y/n:"Eleven why?"I asked making her nod.

Kylie:"Well we all wanna go to the beach"She said making Camila and I look at each other then her"Come on! It'll be fun and the moons out and it'll look so cool"She said making me look at Camila.

Camila:"Cool...lets go"She said making Kylie cheer and run off to Kendall and the rest of them. I remembered that Kendall came with me but somehow the guys found seat for her....weird....not.

Y/n:"Come on love...lets go"I said making her follow me to my car. I opened the door for her making her kiss my cheek and mumble a 'thank you' I walked to my side and got in and started driving to the beach. The ride was extremely quite and I knew Camila wanted to tell me something but I dismissed it thinking that maybe she was just tired and I was over thinking things.

We arrived at the beach and all removed our shoes and started walking along the shore. All the girls were busy Snapchating and taking pictures while myself and the guys sat down and started talking. I was laughing at something Tyga said when someone tapped my shoulder making me look and see Camila.

Camila:"Can we talk?"She asked making me nod and wake up excusing myself from the guys. We started walking in silence till she broke it"Y/n..."She said making me look at her. I studied her face and froze knowing that look.

Y/n:"No! Camila you-"

Camila:"Can we just talk it out Y/n"She said making me sigh and nod. She cupped my face making me look at her"You know I like you and you know I want nothing more then for us to be something but-"

Y/n:"We can be something!"I said making her send me a small smile.

Camila:"As much as I want that Y/n we both know you're still in love with Kendall"She said making me frown"I know we said we'd try this and we'd take it slow but I don't wanna hold you back from having the best love story ever and we both know I'm a sucker for a good love story"She said making me chuckle a little"and at the end of the day Y/n I'm not the one you bought that diamond ring for"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I know but-"I cut myself off and put my forehead against hers"I'm sorry"I mumbled making her sigh and kiss my nose.

Camila:"Don't be sorry Y/n/n....we tried to date and it just didn't work out. I get it..."She said and looked at me"And I don't want you to think I'm mad at you or anything because I'm not. I've been in your life since forever Y/n and I've never seen you look at someone the way you look at her and I want you to go after her. I want you to be happy... You deserve it"She said making me pull her into a bone brushing hug.

Y/n:"God you're to good for this world"I mumbled making her giggle and pull away.

Camila:"I just want my baby to be happy"She said pinching my cheeks making me groan but smile.

Y/n:"I'm truly grateful to have you in my life Mila....I love you Cami"I said making her shove me a little but smile.

Camila:"I love you to dork"She said pulling me into another hug"Now before we get all emotional lets join the others"She said dragging me back to the others making me chuckle. Before we reached the others I pulled her towards me.

Y/n:"We're still best friends right?"I asked making her nod.

Camila:"Duh! I just said I love you idiot"She said making me chuckle and roll my eyes"Now lets have some fun"She said making me smile and nod.

I woke up to someone poking my cheek making me groan and cover my face. We came back to my place at around one in the morning and I'm tired as fuck. I heard a giggle making me smile a little but resume my sleep cause as I said I'm tired.

Bella:"Y/n/n...."She said making me groan. She was sitting on me making it impossible for me to move without hurting her.

Y/n:"Bella please...I need sleep"I mumbled making her sit on my stomach. She removed the pillow from my face making me open my eyes a little to see her looking at me with a cute smile.

Bella:"Come on grumpy wake up! I let you sleep until twelve and the ball is starting at five and we all need to get ready"She said making me groan even more.

Y/n:"But I'm tired!"I said pouting making her roll her eyes and look at me.

Bella:"What would it take for you to get our of bed?"She asked making me smirk.

Y/n:"A kiss"I stated simply making her look at me amused.

Bella:"Okay firstly we both know you wouldn't do that to Abel and secondly"She said leaning closer to me"Do you really think you can handle kissing me?"She asked making me gulp.

Y/n:"No mam"I said making her pull away giggle. 

Bella:"Thought so now I'll cuddle for five minutes"She said making me smile big and pull her next to me. We were cuddling for five minutes until someone walked into the room.

Abel:"You two are the cutest couple ever"He said making me pull away and chuckle.

Y/n:"Thanks but she's taken and she's more of a sister then anything else"I said making him nod.

Abel:"Bummer! I ship it"He said making us both laugh. I got out of bed and sighed.

Y/n:I'll meet you downstairs"I said making them both nod and walk out. I did my morning routine and walked downstairs hearing a few people laughing. After what happened between myself and Camila yesterday I told the guys and told them not to tell the girls cause they'll ask to many questions which I'm not ready for yet. 

Zayn:"Look who decided to wake up"He said making me stick my tongue out at him.

Y/n:"I was tired"I said sitting next to Kylie and putting my head in the counter.

Hailey:"Come on grumpy, eat"She said giving me a plate of bacon and eggs making me smile big and begin eating. Everyone was busy talking and stuff when Camila sat next to me and smile.

Camila:"I'm still your date for the ball by the way..."She said making me nod and push my plate away.

Y/n:"Good cause my date's pretty hot"I said making her blush and hit my hand. I looked over at Kendall and saw her laughing at something Gigi said making me smile.

Camila:"Hey Romeo!"She said snapping my out of my thoughts"Start getting ready and then you can drool at Kenny all you want"She said making me blush. We were all walking upstairs to our rooms when I saw pulled Tyga aside.

Y/n:"Uh...so do you know who's Kendall's date?"I asked praying that it isn't Rakim. He smirked at me and chuckled a little.

Tyga:"She asked Taco"He said making me nod and clear my throat.

Y/n:"Cool so uh lets get ready"I said making him nod and walk towards his room.

I'm glad she didn't invite Rakim but I would have thought she would since they're dating....weird

50 or mores votes guys! 💞