BONUS: Chapter One

◼◼Alex's POV◼◼

The first day of training camp. Its always so great to see all the young, new warriors come in and learn how to fight like the big dogs- quite figuratively and literally.

Its actually not that great. I hate all the new pups. They don't listen, they think their entitled, and don't understand that I'm the Alpha, and I don't care if your mom said you could sleep in till noon, training starts at 4:30.

I don't have to unpack at all because, well I'm Alpha and I live here. I lay on my King sized bed and sigh to myself, exhausted. I had just gotten off the phone with my mother; she wants me to find my mate soon. She's constantly nagging at me for it. Of course I want a mate, but who says I want one right now?

Angie bounces into my room, squealing.

"There's so many new people!" She squeals, smiling widely. I cover my ears.

"Geez, Angie. Inside voice!" I all but growl. She stops bouncing for a second,  staring at me.

"On but Alex, there's so many new people! How could I not be so excited?" She starts bouncing again, squealing. I roll my eyes.

"Go take that annoying squealing and bouncing elsewhere," I beg, covering my face with a pillow.

"Alexanderrrrrr," she says, pulling me. I growl again but it doesn't faze her. She's used to my grumpy mood.

"Go play or something," I growl again.

"How old do you think I am?" She cocks her head to the side.

"Right now? Probably five or six," I smirk at her. She frowns at me.

"Try twenty-one," she rolls her eyes. "And fine, I'm just going to go drink some beer, maybe smoke some weed, and hook up with some boys. See ya later, Alex!" She waves as she bounces out my door, blond hair swaying behind her.

"Angie!" I call, not wanting her to do any of those things. She sticks her head inside the crack between the door and the wall, smiling sweetly.

"Yes Alexander?" She says innocently.

"Don't do any of that," I warn her.

"Ok, but you have to get up," she pushes the door open further, arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Angie," I warn again.

"Alexander," she says in the same tone.

"Ok. Whatever, I'm getting up," I sit up and throw my blanket off me. She smiles in triumph and marches out of my room. I roll my eyes  and push myself out of bed.

I look in my mirror and fix my hair slightly, and throw on some clean clothes. Walking down stairs, I hear a bunch of loud conversations happening. I wander into the living room and just hang around. Nobody seems to be here, until something sweet fills my nose. I turn towards the scent and see a girl.

Not just any girl, but the prettiest girl ever. My mate.

She's clearly new, and scared of the new place so I don't want to spring this on her all at once. She sees me and I speak up.

"Need some help?" I ask in a deep voice. She visibly jumps.

"Um, that would be-" she stutters, turning a light shade of pink.  Before she can even finish, I grab her suitcase from her hands and carry it to a spare room. I chose a random room, not wanting to take too long.

"Thank you, uh," she looks at me, clearly trying to figure out my name.

"I'm Alpha Alexander," I say formally, pushing out my chest a little.

"Thank you Alpha." I smile at her as she raises her head.

"I'll send someone up to get you for dinner, Layla," I say. She gasps quietly, shocked I knew her name.

"How did you-" I leave the room with a wink before she can finish.

I'll just tell her later that she's my mate, and the future luna of the Blue Mountain pack.

◼◼◼

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoy this bonus chapter!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Ilyyyy!

~Galaxy Potato ❤❤❤