Chapter Thirty Three

Not edited

"Hello, Layla," Brooklyn sneers at me. I shiver at the sound of her sickly sweet voice.

"How'd you get free?" I ask, struggling to find my confidence.

"It was quite easy actually," she drums her perfect manicure against Alex's desk, making a satisfying click sound.
"You have a lot of single warriors, don't you?" She laughs evily at me.

"You're disgusting," I spit at her, canines beared. She just chuckles, but it wasn't sincere.

"Its ok to be jealous, Layla. I would be too if I knew there was someone prettier than me out there," she flicks her red locks over her shoulder, laughing again.

"I'm not jealous of you. Besides, why would I be jealous of a slut like you?" I laugh equally as evil as her. She hisses at me, showing off her razor sharp perfect white fangs. I try to calm down my racing heart.

She doesn't scare you, Layla. My wolf whispers soothingly in my ear. You're right!, I tell her.

"You're pathetic," she sneers at me, examing her nails.

"And you're a slut," I growl. She huffs and hisses at me, getting ready to lunge.

Suddenly, the door flies open and Angie rushes in. Brooklyn whips around, and I tackle her. I hold her down but she claws at my skin on my arms. I yelp and jump back. She launches herself onto me and bites down, hard. I scream and rip her fangs out of my arm and bite too. I soon shift and stand in a defensive pose, Angie by my side, growling equally as loud as me.

"You don't stand a chance," Angie growls at her, snapping her teeth in her direction. Brooklyn yelps and shrinks into the corner.

"Let's end this," I say to Angie. She nods her head and turns to look at Brooklyn with an evil smirk. Brooklyn copies that smirk and suddenly disappears.

"No!" We screech, looking around his office. I fall to my knees and cry. What am I going to do? Angie pulls me up and tries to calm me down.

"Layla, its ok! Were going to find her, and its all going to be fine," she rubs my back. The door unexpectedly bursts open and Nessa rums in, clutching Alex's arm.

"What's wrong?" Alex and Nessa both ask at the same time. They share a concerned glance.

"Brooklyn is here," I whisper.

"Duh, we just had a meeting with her!" Nessa exclaims with an amused and confused look on her face.

"No, she got out," Angie steps forward and exclaims. Alex is soon full of rage.

"What?!" He yells, rushing towards us. He examines all over us, to make sure were not hurt.
"How'd she do it?"

Me and Angie exchange amused glances.

"She said, a direct quote from her, by the way, 'you have a lot of single warriors, don't you?' Unquote," I explain, chucking slightly.

"Damnit Morris!" He slams his fist in the desk. I'm assuming that's the guard that was supposed to be with her.
"Where is she now?'

"We have no idea, she vanished," Angie says. Alex just shakes his head and swears.

"We've got to get the warriors together, find Morris and punish him for being seduced so easily" he shakes his head again, "and find that little bit-" Nessa elbows him before he can swear again.

"Ok. Alex, I need you to get everyone together. Nessa, alert the pack doctors. Angie, I need you to gather up the children and make sure their safe." I feel a surge of pride when they all nod their heads and follow my orders.

Now, off to find Brooklyn.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the long wait! I've had so much school work and I've just been so busy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part.

The ending is coming a little slower than I expected so, there'll be more chapters than I originally anticipated.

I love you all so much!!

Don't forgot to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤