Chapter Twenty Five

Not edited

Right away, I'm engulfed into Alex's familiar and comforting arms. I melt into him, not caring who's watching. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. I kiss him like nobody is watching.

"Get it!" Nessa yells. I tear my lips away from Alex, staring at her. I give her an evil glare
Alex wraps his arms around me, smiling widely.

"I missed you," he leaned down and murmured into my ear.

"I missed you too," I whispered back. Nessa rolled her eyes. I realized she was waiting for me to introduce her, and Noah.
"Alex, these are my friends, Nessa and Noah. Guys, this is my mate, Alpha Alexander," I smile proudly at them. I hope Alex approves of Noah, because it would really suck not being able to be friends with him.

"Nice to meet you, Alpha," Nessa stuck out her hand and flashed a killer smile. Alex smiled back and took her extended hand.

"Alpha," Noah nodded. Alex nodded back. I sighed. Their such boys. I left them to greet each other.

I grabbed Aria and pulled her into a separate room.

"So you and Noah?" I ask, smiling brightly. Her eyes instantly light up.

"Yea. He seems great," she sighs dreamily. We squeal and hug.

"Does that mean you have to go?" I ask, my mood falling slightly. She freezes.

"It may be easier that way. I mean, he has his sister there, and Liam is here. I wouldn't want him to give Noah a hard time," she looks at the floor and sniffles. I place a hand on her shoulder, lightly.

"I understand. Trust me, I would leave, if I had to, for my mate," I smile sadly at her. She wipes away a tear, nodding her head. We go back into the room with everyone else. Noah smiles a huge smile at Nessa. She smiles back. I suddenly get a great idea.

"Could they stay a night or two?" My wolf begs Alex's.

"I don't know..." He trails off. My wolf begs again. He finally gives in. My wolf let's out an excited bark.

"Would you guys like to stay tonight, or longer?" I ask. Nessa's eyes light up.

"That would be great!" She clasps her hands together, squealing. Noah nods his head, holding Aria's hand.

"Is that ok with you, Alpha," Noah asks. Alex nods his head. Nessa squeals louder.

---------------------------------------------------------

Us girls are hanging out in my room, passing around snacks and watching "Mean Girls".

"Ar, tell me about yourself," Nessa says, passing a bag of chips to Angie.

"What do you want to know?" She asks.

"I don't know. Hm, maybe what that guys deal was," Nessa shrugs, crunching into a chip. Aria stiffens.

"Oh, just an ex," she trails off. I can tell she's slightly hurt. I know she loved Liam. Clearly not as much as Noah though. Never as much as a mate.

"Details?" Nessa presses on. Aria let's out an aggravated sigh.

"I said he was just an ex!" She screeches, a small tear falling. Nessa freezes.

"D-did you love him?" She whispers. Aria just nods, wiping away tears. Angie and I sit quietly. Nessa quickly apologizes.