Chapter Thirty Four

I know its not going to be easy to find her. She'll be hidden very well, and I'm not sure I'm smart enough to find her. I'll definitely need some back up.

Wilfed.

I need his help, but the only problem is that I don't know how I'll get him. He just kinda appears out of nowhere, he just knew when I needed him. I end up wandering around aimlessly, every now and then shouting for Wilfred, and looking for Brooklyn, of course.

"You called?" A fang filled grin appears in front of me.

"Wilfred!" I screech, lunging forward and hugging him.
"I'm so happy to see you!"

"What'd you need, prisoner," he winks at me. I smile wider at his nickname for me. Ok, so it isn't the nicest, but at least its a nickname. That's more than I can say for Alex.

"I need your help."

"I may be able to provide you with it."

"Brooklyn's back, and I need to find her before its too late. I totally understand if you don't want to help because she's your sister-" he cuts me off.

"Let me help. I know she's my sister, but my family has disowned her. She is a disgrace to our family, so she is no longer considered my sister," he says firmly.

"Are you sure?" I ask, uneasy.

"Of course!"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so this is the plan," Wilfred starts, glancing between all of us. Alex, Nessa, Angie, Aria, Wilfred and I are all gathered around the table in the conference room.

"I'll go with Wilfred," Alex huffs at this, "and we'll look for Brooklyn. Around the east side of the territory. Aria, and Angie will go with Wilfred's friend here, Justin." He smiles a killer smile at us.

"Nessa, Alex, you'll go with my other friend, Lucas," Lucas walks through the door, right in cue, clearly frazzled from being late. He smiles an embarrassed smile, and waves slightly. Angie just stares, eyes full of something. Love.

Angie just found her mate.

She bolts up from the table and yells.

"MATE!" And runs toward Lucas, a smile plastered to her face. Lucas jumps and gives everyone a confused look.

"Mate?" He questions, looking down at the short girl, clinging to his body.

"Oh uh, I'm your mate. In our universe, were assigned partners for life. You were assigned to me. I'm Angie, its so nice to meet you!" She backs up and sticks out her hand.

"I-I have a girlfriend," he stutters. I can pretty much feel the disappointment coming off of Angie. She squeaks out a weak "oh" and slowly returns to her seat. Lucas is visibly hurt, but only slightly.

"Wait," he says suddenly. "I'll be your mate, or whatever its called."

She squeals and bounces over to him, once again attached to his body. He hugs her back, cautiously.

"Well, that wasn't expected." Nessa laughs lightly. Everyone joins in, as Angie turns pink.

"Congrats, but we really need to talk about this." Wilfred says. We all nod our heads.

"Angie, Aria, and Justin, you'll go to the west side. Nessa, Alex and you'll cover the north side. If you don't find her in the territory you previously covered, do it again. Do it until your positive she isn't there. If you find her, have a wolf mind link, and bring her to where ever would be easiest for you. Have your fastest wolf run and find us, as well. The strongest has to stay in case you have to fight. If you have to, kill her. Don't be afraid. She's strong, dangerous, and very smart," I snort at his last comment. "Good luck guys."

With that, were off.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

AHHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO UPDATE!

Let me know if you like the song choice! I probably put it at the top for awhile, because I just love Gabbie so much.

Let me know if you love the Gabbie Show too. I'm also a huge Liza Koshy, and David Dobrik fan.

Little brown girl, is out. BYEEEEE

I'm literally paler than pale, so...

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤