Chapter Twenty Eight

Not Edited

Back at the pack house, Alex's mom proposed we go out for dinner together. Angie, Tyler, Alex's mom, my dad, and us, me and Alex. I wanted to invite Aria, Noah and Nessa, but he said no. For some reason, he absolutely hates Noah now. I'll have to ask him about it later.

We decided to go to a Chinese restaurant. Alex's mom brought plastic utensils in her purse, in case they only had silverware, since we can't touch silver. We finally get there, and everyone jumps out of the car. I can't remember the last time I had Chinese. Which is a shame, because its my favorite.

"Thank goodness we got here, because I was about ready to just start eating my shoes," Tyler exclaims, racing towards the doors, holding it open for everyone else. Angie laughs loudly, thanking him for holding the door.

"It would've been an improvement," I comment on his tan sandals. He whips around, hand in chest.

"Excuse you! My sandals are absolutely beautiful," he says dramatically. I roll my eyes. I walk inside ahead of him, and Alex runs up to stand beside me. We approach the first employee we see. Its a tall girl with black hair and purple eyes.

"Table for six, please," Alex says. She nods her head and motions for us to follow. She chose a table at the back of the small restaurant.

"The buffet is right over there," she gestures towards the middle of the restaurant.
"If you need anything, just shout," she says with a smile, and a small wink towards Alex's direction. He ignores the small gesture. I give her a tight smile and grasp Alex's hand. Mine. I mentally growl at her.
We all walk up to the buffet tables, piling food onto our plates. I grab about five sushi rolls, and honey chicken. I can't even decipher what Tyler has. Its just a bunch of random foods, combined into a giant pile of slop.

Looks delicious. Note my sarcasm.

Eventually, we get back to our table and eat our food. Half way through, Alex stands up saying "I would like to propose a toast."

Oh boy.

"I would like to propose a toast," he says, standing up, clinking a fork against his glass. My heart beats faster. This is it. He's going to tell everyone.
"Me and this lovely, beautiful, strong, did I already say beautiful? Anyway, were engaged," he smiles down at me.

I hold out my hand for everyone to see. Angie squeals really loud and Tyler sits there quietly.

"Ty?" I ask, nudging him with my knee. He abruptly stands up, mumbling about he has to use the bathroom and stomps off. Well ok then.
I feel Alex's mood drop, watching Tyler stalk off, towards the restrooms.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, nodding my head towards Alex. I jump up and rum after Tyler. I don't hesitate pushing into the men's bathroom. A guy gasps loudly but runs out when I growl at him. Tyler stands completely still, blushing.

"This is the guy's bathroom, Layla," he whispers. I ignore it.

"You want to explain your attitude back there?" I say angrily.

"Not really," he shrugs. I slam a fist against the wall.

"Tyler! Why are you doing this? What is your deal? You're being an absolute bit-" he cuts me off.

"He cheated in you Layla!" He yells at me. I feel my heart shatter. I instantly drop to my knees.

"What?" I whisper, barely audible. He rushes over to my side.

"He isn't who you think he is," he rubs my back as I burst into tears. He helps me up because I'm so blinded by tears and heartbreak. My hands start shaking my anger and sadness. I'm a mess. He pulls my along, outside of the bathroom. The same lady stands by the door, smirking at me.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, ma'am," she sneers at me.

"I'm going to have to ask you to stop being such a huge bit-" Tyler slaps a hand over my mouth. He pulls me past our table, right out the front door. Alex jumps up and chases us outside.

"Where are you going?" He asks, reaching out for my hand. I pull it away instantly. He gives me a look of confusion and concern.

"You cheater," I start out, loud and clear. He flinches.
"You weren't going to tell me. You were going to keep lying and lyind right to my face! How could you? How could you?! You are my mate! Your supposed to love me forever, and never cheat. Why? Why would you do this to me?" I cry, Tyler holds my weak body up.

"Layla, I-" Tyler reaches out and slaps him with all of his might. It leaves a huge red hand print on his face.

"Stay away from her," he hisses, dragging me away. I glance over at him, to see him drop to his knees, crying out my name. My heart breaks even more.

This is what's best though. I never cheated. I never did anything bad to him. So why does he feel the need to hurt me?

We walk thought the parking lot until we find a bus stop, where we get on and go back to the pack house.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Its only my third day of school, and I already have homework so that's why this is short and late.

I wanted to update yesterday, but I didn't have a lot of words so I waited and edited today.

Question of the day:

What grade are you in school? Are you even in school?

I just got into ninth grade, so I'm 14. And I turn 15 in April. In case you haven't noticed, I try to keep my private life out of my books, but I thought you might as well know a few things about me.

DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS ? THEY'RE ALL IN THE SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! GO TO MY PROFILE & FIND THE BOOK LABELED "The Alpha's Daughter: book 2" !!!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤