Chapter Thirteen

Not edited
◼◼Layla's POV◼◼
◼Two weeks later◼

I'll finally be able to see my best friend today. I'm so excited! I miss Tyler so much here lately.
There's just one problem.
Alex.
He doesn't exactly like me having a human for a best friend, let alone a guy. He's not the happiest wolf right now. Also, Alex demanded to come with me.
Oh no.
Its 9 am and we didn't have training today since its Sunday. I'm going to be gone from the pack house until Tuesday. Angie and Aria might tag along, but I'm not sure.
I pull out my small duffel bag where I out a couple outfits and shoes in it, along with shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, brush, hairspray, perfume, a tooth brush and tooth paste.
Next, I go find an outfit to wear for the day. I go over to my dresser, pulling out plain black high waisted shorts, white crop top with black sleeves. I put on my black high tops, finishing it off with black sunglasses. I guess you could say I like black and white.
I leave my room to go look for Alex and my friends. I find Angie and Aria sitting in the kitchen, eating cereal. But no Alex.

"Have you guys seen Alex?" I ask, leaning on the door frame. They both shake their head no. I sigh, going up to his room. I knock lightly.
"Alex?"
I hear an unintelligible mutter. I open the door to see him, asleep, laying on his stomach, a messy room.
"Get up!" I screech, hitting him with a pillow. He jumps up, just in his boxers.

"You scared me, Layla," he sighs, sitting back down.

"Get ready, were leaving in a half hour!" I yell, threatening him with a pillow.
He groans, getting up, getting dressed, and putting random clothes in his duffel bag. I roll my eyes at his messiness. Eventually, he's done packing and we go back to my room to grab my bag, and downstairs. Angie and Aria are done eating, and have went into the living room. I grab a granola bar, and a water. Alex is already outside, loading up our stuff.
I throw him the key, and climb into the passenger side. Angie and Aria slowly get in the back, instantly dozing off, each laying on each other's shoulders. Alex finally gets in and rubs his face. He puts the key in the ignition, and starts the car. We pull out of the driveway to go to Tyler's apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------

Were almost there, maybe 20 minutes left. Angie is asking never ending questions about him.

"So... Is he cute?" Angie leans forward, asking me. Alex growls. I let out a laugh. Angie doesn't know he's gay.

"Oh yea. Definitely," I nod my head yes. Angie squeals. That earns a louder growl from Alex.

"Is he single?" She asks. I nod my head again. She let's out a louder squeal. Aria laughs

"Do you think I have a chance?" She asks, wide eyed.

"Depends. Are you a boy or girl?" I giggle. She gives me a confused look.

"A girl, clearly." She gestures to her body.

"Then no," I laugh. She looks at me for second before laughing too.

"Why didn't you tell me he's gay!" She yells, laughing. Alex smirks.

"Just to mess with you," I say. Alex seems to like the idea that he's not interested in us.

---------------------------------------------------------