Question: MUST READ

For the sequel, I want your guys' opinion!

You will get to vote on which story you want.

Story One:

"The Alpha's Daughter"

Ember is the Alpha's daughter. Most girls would kill to be so closely related to the Alpha, but she despises it.
She hates that she's treated differently than every other teen girl in her pack.
She's constantly under pressure to find a mate and continue the blood line, there's only one problem though.
She doesn't want a mate. She doesn't want to be treated like royalty. She wants to be a warrior.

Story two:

"A fight for the throne" OR "The Alpha's Son and Daughter"

Ember and Everest are the Alpha's daughter and son, and they both want to be the next future Alpha. But that's where the sibling's similarities end. Ember has black hair and green eyes, much like her father's, and the same body shape as her mother's. Everest has brown hair and brown eyes courtesy of his mother, and a similar body as his father.

The siblings will stop at nothing to be the next Alpha, even if it results in death.

{VOTE BELOW!!!}

Vote here for your favorite:

The Alpha's daughter

OR

A fight for the throne/ The Alpha's Son and Daughter

OR

Add your suggestion HERE!

I hope you guys vote!

I personally like "The Alpha's Daughter" more, but feel free to tell me your opinion! Ily!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤