Chapter Nineteen

Not edited

Pain. Intense pain. Pain that makes you want to scream until you die. That's the type of pain I'm experiencing.
Flash backs of last night come back. Tyler, my best friend, betrayed me. I can't believe it. Is he seriously that jealous of Alex that he felt the need to kidnap me?
I'm sitting in a dark corner, the smell of mildew seeping into my nose, making me want to throw up. I look around, mostly to find an escape, but also to look for Tyler.
I look down at myself. I look the same, except for a few scratches and bruises. My head jolts up when I hear the clacking of hears against the cool, concrete floor approaching me.
A beautiful girl appears out of the shadows, an evil smile on her face.

"W-who are you?" I stsutter, shaking.

"Brooklyn," she says, voice high pitched and fake sounding.

"Why am I here? Where's Tyler? Where am I?" I blurt out a bunch of questions. She laughs a laugh so cold it makes me shiver.

"How could my sweet, sweet Alex ever like a girl like you. Your so annoying," she rolls her eyes, looking at her nails.

"Excuse me?" I squeak, anger slowly rising inside me. She gets down on the floor, in front of me, squating.

"Listen here, mutt," she starts off, sneering. "Alex is mine. If you want to get out of here alive, I suggest you back off."

"Y-yours?" I stutter, tears threatening to spill.

"Mine," she says harshly, staring at me. I look away, anger rushing through my veins. It takes everything in me to not shift. My finger trails over his mark on my neck.

"Sure doesn't look like he's yours," I trail off, not looking at her. I feel her narrow her eyes at me. She takes one perfectly manicure finger, twisting my chin to look at her.

"Stand down, mutt. He's mine," she stands up again, walking out of the room, with a dramatic hair flip. I roll my eyes, even though she can't see.
I try mind linking Alex, but I get no response. I'm trapped...

---------------------------------------------------------

I must've been here for about a couple of hours by now. I've tries everything I could possibly think of. I started screaming, only to end up with a sore throat. Then, I started crying hysterically. That didn't really work either. I started begging like crazy. Nada. I did the next logical thing. I started yelling for Tyler, Alex, and anyone that came to mind. I know they couldn't of heard me, but I was in hysterics. I've been laying in the same spot forever, scared to move. I finally get up, having to stretch because I was so stiff. I cautiously move around the dark room, keeping my hands out in front of me. The walls are the same cold concrete as the floor. My hand moves along it, feeling. I circle the room about four times, but come to the same conclusion. There's nothing here. The only real thing here is the door that Brooklyn left through. Obviously, its locked. What kind of evil criminal would leave the door unlocked? Not Brooklyn, that's for sure. I bang on the door for a solid two minutes, loosing feeling in my hand.
I need to find a way out of here. I've already tried mind linking every person I possibly could. Nothing. I'm stuck here. How long?
I have no idea.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I don't really have much inspiration. Comments would result in better and longer chapters. So, start dropping some, please and thanks!

Also, please go check out my new book "Mateless"!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤