Chapter Twenty Nine

Not edited
◼◼Alex's POV◼◼

I stand in the parking lot, jaw on the ground. She left. I knew I couldn't trust that human. I go back inside to see my friends and family looking slightly concerned. This doesn't include Layla's father. He just looks so angry and disappointed.

"Sir-" I start, but he inevitably cuts me off.

"No. Did you, young man, cheat on my daughter?" He angrily growls at me.

"Sir-" I start again, but he yet again cuts me off.

"Answer the question!" He slams his fist on the table. I drop my head.

"Yes, sir. I cheated on your daughter," I say clearly, head down low. I hear my mother gasp and my sister huff.

"Alexander!" Angie screechs at me.

"How could you, Alex?" My mother cries. I actually see her wipe away a tear. She loves Layla like a daughter. And Angie, like a sister to Layla.

"I don't know," I mumble, sitting down.
Angie slams her palms down on the table, standing up.

"I'm leaving," she announces before throwing down a ten, and stomping out of the small Chinese restaurant. I pull out a 20 and lay it down, and rush out the door.

I hear my mother yell after me.

I don't stop until I see Layla. Which, is the pack house.

---------------------------------------------------------

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Noah says, without looking up from his book. He's sitting in front of her door. I growl at him.

"Get out of my way," I snarl at him. He doesn't budge. I reach down and grab at his shirt, but he slaps my hand away.

"She doesn't want to talk to you," he says harsher than before. At this point, he's off the floor, and he's standing in front of me, snarling loudly.

"Back off, pup," I threaten him with my canines.

"No can do, Alpha," he lunges at me, growling. Catching me off guard, I slam against the wall, and a painting falls and shatters. There is glass covering the floor, in a dangerous layer.

He wrestles me to the ground, choking me. I hear someone screech to stop. I try to turn my head to look, but he punches me. I reach for the glass, and grab the first thing I find. And I wildly stab in Noah's direction, eyes closed. I hear a high pitched scream, and a louder yell, and Noah's weight lifted off my body. My eyes open to see blood covering Noah.

I had stabbed his left eye. And that high pitched scream? That was his sister and mate.

I can basically either back down from my Alpha position, or risk being kicked out.

Either way, I was screwed.

-

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for such a short chapter, truly and honestly. I already have a ton of assignments from school.

DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS ? THEY'RE ALL IN THE SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! GO TO MY PROFILE & FIND THE BOOK LABELED "The Alpha's Daughter: book 2" !!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this ~short~ chapter!

Question of the day:

What's your best and worst subject in school?

My best: English. I actually get to take honors this year so yay.

My worst: math. I can't stand math, so yeah.

I love hearing from you guys!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤