Chapter Twenty Four

Not edited

Were probably about half way to my pack, and I don't think I've ever been more excited about anything in my entire life. Well, except for when I discovered Netflix.

I had my head laid against the window, starting to doze off when we hit a huge bump. I hit my head against the glass, shrieking.

"Where the heck did you learn how to drive, Noah?!" I cry, reaching forward to slap his shoulder. Nessa laughs at my feeble attempt to hurt him. I lean back, rubbing my head, grumbling. We dropped Tyler off awhile ago, at his apartment. He swore he would never speak or interact with Brooklyn again.
I'm not sure if I trust him.

"Ness, how much farther?" I ask, suddenly not tired. She rolls her eyes.

"Layla, I get that your excited to see your friends and mate again, but for the last time, shut up. Were almost there, but if you ask one more time you will never see any of them again," Nessa warns me. I decide this is when I finally shut up. Noah finally speaks up.

"We'll be there in a half a hour," he sighs. I flash Nessa a triumphant and a teasing smile. She rolls her eyes again. I settle back in my seat and smirk to myself. I'll be able to see my friends and my wonderful mate, finally.

I look out the window, cautious of placing my head on it this time, gazing at the scenery. The light, easy movement of the car slowly lulls me into a short lived sleep because Noah decided slamming on the breaks would be a good idea. Once again, I hit my head in the hard window.

"Noah!" I screech, slapping with all my might. He winces, but laughs anyway.
"Its not funny!"

"Its not funny!" Nessa mimics me, in a high pitched, whiny voice. I cross my arms and pout, but I end up smiling anyway. We end laughing and teasing each other until the car comes to a complete stop.

"Were here," all the laughing suddenly ends, and were left in silence. Nessa is the first to move, getting out of the car. Immediately, she's bombarded with a bunch of warriors, she sticks up her hands.

"I come in peace," she pleads. I jump out if the car and rush in front of her.

"She's with me," I say. I hear several shouts from Noah and grunts from warriors.
"So is he."
They let go of him and rushes over to Nessa's side.

"Thanks," Nessa says flatly. I walk straight up to one of the warriors.

"Take me to my mate, Alpha Alexander," I say bodly. The warrior gasps, and bows down his head.

"My apologies, Luna," he says quietly.

"Don't apologize to me," I say. "Apologize to my friends."

"I'm very sorry," he avoids eye contact with any of them, or me.
Wimp.
I roll my eyes.

"Just take me to Alexander," I sigh, rubbing my temples. He nods his head and grunts, waving his hand to follow him.
Nessa rolls her eyes and shrugs, following him. Noah and I look at eachother, shrugging as well, following their path. A few minutes later, we've arrived at the pack house, and I've dismissed them. But first, I told them to mind link Alex, and tell him I'm home safe. I was later informed he wasn't home yet and went on a "mission".
Luckily, Aria and Angie was back, and they were so glad to see me.

"I've missed you so much! Where have you been? What happened? Are you-" Aria stops mid sentence and looks behind me, grinning. I whip around to see Noah holding her gaze. I knew what was happening before Noah even said anything.

"Mine," he says, walking quickly towards her. He grabs her face in his hands and kisses her, right in front of everyone. I hear a loud squeal from Nessa and Angie.

"Get away from her!" A voice roars. I whip around and there stands an angry Liam. Noah and Aria rips apart. Noah clearly is mad at the stranger yelling at him to separate from his newly found mate. His eyes are filled with rage.

"And who are you?" Noah growls at him.

"Liam. Her boyfriend," he states, walking forward to grab Aria. Noah slaps his hand. This only seems to infuriate him more.

"I'm her mate, so you are no longer her boyfriend," he says, wrapping a protective arm around Aria's waist. Liam stands there speechless.

"Get over here, now!" He yells angrily at Aria. She lowers her head, but stays planted by Noah's side.
"Now!"

"No, Liam!" She screams, resting her arm around Noah's waist. Liam's eyes practically buldge out of head.

"You don't get to tell me no!" He grabs for her again, but soon finds Noah's fist in his face, before he finds Aria's arm. Liam instantly jolts back, but not in time. His face soon collides with Noah's balled up fist. Aria yelps, because Liam grabbed on to her, and pulled her back with him. Noah reaches our for her, finding her running into his arms, tears forming.

"You cheater! You heartless little cheater!" Liam yells and points an accusing finger at her. Her sad face is replaced with one full of rage.

"Who are you calling a cheater?! You're the cheater! You've cheated on me four times with her!" She points a finger at a short brunette. She turns bright red and scampers off, avoiding all the people gathering around the scene. A few boo at her. Liam freezes and glances around.

"Liar!" He yells, but everyone knows she's telling the truth. A guard grabs Liam and drags him away, as he shouts curses and profanities. I cringe at his language.

Noah pulls Aria into his chest, soothing her. Nessa runs up to him, and crushes him with a bead hug.

"I'm so proud of you, little bro!" She cries, hugging him again. He pushes her off himself.

"I'm Aria," shd whispers, holding out her hand. Nessa gladly takes it.

"I'm Nessa, Noah's big sister," she smiles proudly. She looks like a proud mom, rather than sister. Not that she looks old, but just her reaction and her facial expression.

"Nice to meet you," Aria smiles from under his arm around her shoulders.
"I guess you met my bo- ex." She says sheepishly.

"Yeah, I guess I did," Noah smiles lovingly down at her. I leave so they have time to talk. I run straight into someone. I look up, apologizing profusely.

"Layla?" A voice asks.

"Alex?" I choke out, tears streaming down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Late update! My apologies. Anyway, I'm with my friend so I had to quickly write this. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Ok, so yea. Bye then.

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤