Chapter Twenty Three

Not edited

"We'll be able to take you to your pack tomorrow afternoon, is that ok?" Noah asks. I nod my head.
"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I just miss Alex," I whisper. Noah and I have become really good friends over the time I've been here. No, he hasn't tried to "make a move", he knows Alex would tear him to shreds.
Noah and Nessa are taking me home, Nessa wants to tag along because she's hoping that Noah finds a mate there, and she wants to see it happen.

"I just want my baby brother to find a mate already!" She laughs, ruffing his hair. Noah glares at her, but ends up smiling. I can't help but smile too. I asked them if it would be ok to go for a little walk outside, by myself. I've been under constant observation, so I would like some alone time.

"Fine, but don't go too far, and definitely do not leave our territory," Noah warns me. I nod my head and rush outside.

I take a deep breath of the fresh air, and freedom. Kinda. I'm not really free. That's not even the point. I swear I must be going crazy.

"Layla," a voice says from behind me. Ok, I'm definitely going crazy, because I did not just hear Tyler's voice. I soon around anyway, and I guess I'm not going crazy after all. Its him, going crazy. He must be crazy to think I actually want to see him after what he did.

"T-tyler," I cry out. He takes a step towards me. I back up.

"Layla, I'm sorry. Please just forg-" I cut him off, suddenly finding my words.

"No, Tyler. I will never forgive you for this," I say, voice full of rage. My heart hurts so bad. I wish I could forgive him, but I just can't bring myself to.

"Layla. Please," he croaks. He starts crying hysterically. I shake my head, wanting to give in so bad, but my wolf says no. I turn away from him. He puts a hand on my shoulder, earning a slap and a scream from me. I hear a door fly open, where a concerned looking Noah and Nessa appear. Noah's concerned expression is quickly replaced with a rage filled one. Nessa and him quickly run over to me. Tyler freezes.

"What are you doing here?" Noah growls. Nessa bears her canines at him. Tyler's face goes pale.

"Layla. I'm here for Layla," he whispers. Noah pins him to a tree.

"Why do you want her?" He snarls at him, holding him in a tight lock to the tree. I run over and pry Noah's hands away from Tyler's body. Noah gives me a confused look.

"He's a human," I say, standing in front of Tyler's shaking body. I know I shouldn't be defending him after all of this but I can't help it. I still love my best friend. Noah breaks our gaze to look at him. Tyler nods his head. Noah backs away, shaking his head.

"Follow me," he grunts, heading back to the house. I look over at Nessa, eye brow raised. She shrugs her shoulders and runs to catch up with her brother. I lock onto Tyler's arm, dragging him into the house.

---------------------------------------------------------

"So, yeah. That's how we met," Tyler smiles at me. I return the smile.

"Wow. You've known each other forever," Nessa notes. I nod.

"How did you guys never end up dating or anything?" Noah asks.

"Oh because I'm just not interested at all," Tyler shrugs. He's tryng to be vague.n

"That sounds kinda rude," Nessa laughs. Tyler laughs too.

"Sorry. I meant that I'm gay," he laughs again. Tyler doesn't really care about telling people.

"Oh. Good for you," Noah says, sipping coffee. Its 9 in the morning, and were preparing to leave. They say its about a three hour drive. On our way out, were going to drop Tyler off, Nessa and Noah are hopefully going to stay at my pack house for the weekend. I've been able to mind link Aria, not anyone else for some reason. That's a lie. I can mind link everyone I know, but I don't want to, because Alex will probably throw a fit so now I've got to think of a reasonable story without Tyler.
I forgave Tyler after he told me what was going on.
So, there's another reason I'm not trying to talk to Alex right now.
He cheated and lied about it.
I really don't want to think about Alex and his mistakes right now, so I force myself to listen to the conversation.

"What did you do when you found out she was a wolf?" Nessa questions Tyler. Luckily, he's a people person so he can easily answer any, if not all, questions.

"So, we were outside playing, no older than 14, and I hit her with a plastic sword. Big mistake," he looks over at me and smiles. I nod my head.
"She ends up going crazy on me. I'm telling you, she shifted, in front of me, and tackles me to the ground, pinning me down."

"What did you do?" Noah asks, leaning in.

"I started screaming like a little girl," Tyler laughs. Everyone else starts laughing too.
"So then, her parents run outside, I mean full on sprinting out the door. And they start laughing when they see their precious little wolf pinning my tiny little human body down, in the muddy grass. We didn't talk for maybe a week?" Tyler looks at me for confirmation. I nod my head.

"I wanted to talk, but this coward skipped school, just so he wouldn't see me!" I say, earning a bunch of laughs from my new friends. Suddenly, Alpha Cooper bursts through the door and throws Noah some keys.

"Tell Alpha Alexander I said 'hi'," he says with a smug smirk. I nod my head. Everyone gets up from the table so we can leave and get back to my pack.

"Let's get going," Noah says, twirling the keys in his hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey what's up you guys, yes. Sorry, just channeling my inner Shane Dawson 😂

Let me know if you guys watch him and if you have a favorite youtuber.

SHOUT OUT:

A huge thank you to LaLaLaHere for blowing up my phone with notifications.

What did you think of Tyler coming back? I was originally planning on making Wilfred come back, but I thought this would be a better plot twist.

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤