Chapter Fifteen

Not edited
◼◼Alex's POV◼◼
Four hours earlier◼

"How about we take this back to your place, hm?" Brooke runs her hands over my chest, smirking at me.

"N-no," I stutter, hating the effect she had on me.

"Follow me, Alex," she pulls on my sleeve. I try to not follow, but she pulls me harshly. We walk, no, she drags, me outside and pushes me against a wall. She smiles, mouth full of fangs.

It was a trap.

I try to push her off me but can't. I try to mind link, but the only person that answers is my mom.

'A vampire is attacking, help!' My wolf frantically begs.

'Don't worry, mama's coming!' She says back, clearly rushing around. I almost roll my eyes, but I don't.
Without hesitating, I lean forward and kiss her with all my force. She kisses me back instantly, biting my lip lightly. I feel disgusted by her kiss.

"You know what? We should take this back to my place," I smirk at her. Her face lights up, nodding her head. I take her hand, pulling her back to my truck. We drive back to my hotel. Her eyes never leave me, making me feel a little uncomfortable.
We eventually get back to my hotel, she clings to my hand. She practically drags me to my room. I try to walk as slowly as possible.

We get back to my room, and she scans my card, pushing me inside, locking the door behind her.

'I'm a couple blocks away,' my mom mind links me.

'Hurry!' I beg, not caring how childish I sound. I'm supposed to be a strong alpha, and here I am crying to my mom to come save me.
In done for.
Brooke shoves me onto the bed, climbing on me. She pulls her dress off, attemping to pull my shirt off, as well. I make myself stiff. She decides to rip it off instead.
Lovely.
Thankfully, I hear a knock on the door. Brooke growls, getting off me. I get up before her and race to the door. I look through the peep hole, and see my mom. I open the door, earning a screech from Brooke.

"Alex!" Brooke screams at me, covering herself with a blanket.

"I think its time for you to leave, Brooke," I say, bearing my canines.

"No, I don't think it is," she bears her fangs, eyes turning into a blood red. My mom suddenly breaks into the room, growling. Beta Brayden comes in behind her.
She stopped to get my warriors. Brooke backs up against a wall, worry in her eyes. And just like that, she disappears.

Everyone searches the room, looking to see if she is still here. She's gone.

"What are you even doing here? Why were you with her?" Brayden asks. My mom nods her head, wondering too.

"Layla and I got into a fight, so I left and went to a bar, met her, we talked, she hit on me, I rejected her, she threatened me with her fangs so I took her back here," I confess.

"Well, I've got to get going," Brayden says, turning to leave. I let him. My mom decided to stay for awhile.
We lay in bed, watching old TV shows when I hear someone pounding on the door.

"Who is it?!" I yell, not wanting to get up.

"Its me," A girl's voice calls out. "Layla."

I jump out of bed and rush over to the door, opening it. I forgot the chain was on it.

"Layla? What are you doing here?" I ask, a concerned look on my face.

"Alex, sweetie, who is it?" My mom yells from inside the room. Layla seems to cry harder.

"You freaking cheated on me?" She cries.

"Layla, no," I try to explain but she is already sprinting away. I get ready to run out the door but someone stops me. A not so happy looking Tyler.

"Who the actual fudge do you think you are to go and cheat on my best friend," Tyler starts, pointing a finger accusingly at me.

"Tyler, listen," I try to say but he cuts me off.

"No, bish, you listen she is loves you, and how do you repay that love? You go and cheat on her with some cheap ho. Now how do you expect me to go run after her and comfort her when her mate went and cheated. Hm?' Tyler practically yells at me. He looks really mad.

"Tyler," I start, trying to stay calm. He slaps me on the face... Again.

"I don't want to hear it," he spits, turning away, stomping towards the elevator.

"That's my mom in the room!" I yell. Tyler stops, finger hovering above the button. He turns his head to the side.

"What?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

What's up guys? I hope your day is going well.
Anyway, thanks for reading guys!

You didn't really think Alex would cheat, would you?

Hahahahaha, I got you guys good!

There goes all my followers...

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤