Chapter Thirty Two

Quick note:

Go check out my new book

**DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS ? THEY'RE ALL IN THE SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! GO TO MY PROFILE & FIND THE BOOK LABELED "The Alpha's Daughter: book 2" & ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN THERE ARE UPDATES!!!**

---------------------------------------------------------

◼◼Alex's POV◼◼

I don't really know my reasoning for being so dramatic and leaving her like that.
Suspense, I guess.

I actually wanted to stay there and just hold her, and never let go but hey, I'm a werewolf and I make irrational decisions.

Take for example; everything I ever do. Stab someone in the eye? Yep. Almost cheat on my mate? Definitely. Threaten her best friend, that is human? You know it.

Its funny to me that all werewolves get off easy because were "fictional characters". Its crazy.

I mean, I seem so real to me, and everyone around me. So who's to say I'm fake?

Anyway, my existential crisis out of the way, let's focus on the actual problem.

Layla.

Not that she's a problem or anything, but-

Sorry. I'm rambling, which is what I do when I'm nervous, or trying to use as much words as possible.

What? Who said that?

I rush through the halls, not sure what I should be doing. I just need to do something.

Bad decisions, here I come!

---------------------------------------------------------

◼◼Layla's POV◼◼

I stay planted in my seat, speechless. Why is he always rushing off when I need him most?

Its completely unfair to me, since I am always there for him. I need to teach that boy some manners some day.

Suddenly, my thoughts are interrupted with crying. Nessa.

"I am so sorry, we can't do that," the nurse calmly tries to explain, but Nessa isn't having it.

"You better find a way to get my brother that type of care before I sue you and that Alpha of yours for everything your worth!" She screams at the nurse, breaking the clipboard he's holding. He jumps back, yelping. Wimp.

"Nessa, what's going on?" I run over to her, placing a loving arm around her shaking shoulders.

"This idiot refuses to transfer Noah to our pack doctor office," she sniffles. I turn to the nurse.