Chapter Nine

Author's Note:

This is going to be a short chapter because I'm at a family outing 😂😅

Not edited
---------------------------------------------------------

◼Layla's POV◼

I have decided why I wanted to be mad at Alex. Its because I just can't stay mad at him. Its pretty much impossible. I know, this is very stupid. But, I want to prove to myself that I can be mad at him for longer than 5 seconds.

I'm stupid.

I should probably go apologize or something. I feel bad.
I open my door and as soon as I step out, I run straight Alex.

"Sorry, actually, I wanted to talk-" he cuts me off.

"I- I've gotta go," he rushes past and runs down the stairs and out the back door. I huff and turn around and walk back into my room, closing my door. I flop onto my bed and turn in Netflix.

Only Netflix can replace Alex, for now. Kidding. Kinda.

I ended up watching the entire first season of Dexter, which I've completely fallen in love with. I still have seven more seasons to go. Sometime during the third episode, Angie wandered into my room and watched with me.

We turn it off before we can binge in a other season.

"I think I'm actually addicted," Angie laughs, brushing crumbs away from her shirt.

"Yeah," I sigh. I look around my room, happening to look outside. "What time is it?" Angie checks her phone.

"9:34, why?" She asks.

"No reason," I trail off. She gives me a look that says 'really?', with a raised eyebrow.
"OK fine, well earlier, I was trying to talk to Alex and like rushed off past me and I haven't seen him since."

"Oh. Where did he go?" She asks. I just shrug.
"Which direction?"

"Ang, your scaring me," I say, heart racing.

"Sorry, I uh, I gotta go," she says, bolting out of the bed and running out the door.
Running away from me must run in their family.

---------------------------------------------------------

Its been a full day and there's still no Alex. Angie, however, did come back but wouldn't tell me what was going on. She did promise me that Alex was fine, though. That's all that matters.

Training was canceled today, which I was kinda looking forward to. I guess I'm turning into a morning person. I hate it.

I walk around the pack house, to try and find someone to talk to. Nobody in particular, just anyone really. I see a really tall girl with bright purple hair and I just knew I had to talk to her.

"Hi, I'm Layla," I intrudce myself to the stranger.

"Hey Layla. I'm Aria," she smiles at me. Instantly, we hit it off. I found out the Aria actually loves Dexter too, she hasn't found a mate yet, but is dating an awful guy that cheats on her, but she claims she's in love, is a high class warrior, and is my age, 22.

Also, yes, I still live at home and that's because I'm in the process of buying an apartment to rent. However, I might have to move to the pack house because of Alex. I'm also in school, for nursing.

Aria and I exchange numbers and head to our separate rooms. I try mind linking Alex for the millionth time.... today.
Still nothing. I sigh. This is seriously ticking me off. I'm his mate he should've had the decency to at least tell me where he is and how he is! I growl and punch my pillow.
I hate him.
I love him.
Ugh! This is just so confusing. I obviously love him, but also despise him.
Sometimes, I can't stand to be near him, but at the same time, I want to be near him.
I swear this boy is going to ruin everything.

But, that's OK. I'll love him anyway.

Hopefully.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry for such a short chapter. People kept trying to read over my shoulder while typing. Awkward. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME GET TO #760 IN WEREWOLF!!!
My mind is absolutely blown right now. Thank you soooooo much!!! I love you all!!!

What's your guys' favorite TV show? Personally, I love Greys Anatomy, Dexter, and Orange is the new Black. I would love to hear from you guys!

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤