Chapter Seventeen

Not edited
◼◼◼Unknown POV◼◼◼

That Alpha of hers will pay! I hiss to myself. I can't believe he got away again! I smash another vase.

"What's wrong, baby?" My lovely boyfriend Victor says, floating over to me.

"Oh nothing," I say, kissing his sweet lips. Oh how I love Victor...

Too bad my heart belongs to another.

Alpha Alexander. He drifts into my mind, making me swoon. Victor thinks its because of him. As if.

I know Alex is the one. The way he looked at me from across the bar, I could just tell.
Were meant to be.
Not him and that she wolf.

"Vic, sweetie, I need some space to work on a special plan," I give him a devilish smile. He nods his head and vanishes.

He's so whipped, its not even funny.

I flick my bright red hair over my shoulder and walk over to my desk. On it, I have a map of Blue Mountain's territory.

I look at the placement of the pack house and the surroundings. I can easily seduce the other pack members. That'll be the easy part. The hard part is finding a chance where that ugly little she wolf isn't with her handsome, delicious mate. I have my ways though.

I draw out my path and my course of attack

There's only one fact that I know;

Layla will no longer be Alex's....

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

As I update this, I'm most likely at an amusement park, so won't be able to really update. I had to make this in advance, so its kinda short.

Thank you guys so freaking much for 1k reads!!! My mind is completely blown and I feel like I'm going to cry.

I love you guys soooooo much!!!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤