Chapter Twenty Two

Not edited

"Please, Mr. Wilfred, let me go!" I beg, throwing in a few tears.

"No. I am your master, and you are my prisoner, and I say you can't leave!" He yells at me, slamming a fist against the wall. He winks at me. I fight back a grin.

"I'm sorry, Master Wilfred," I bow my head down, a small grin forming. I hear a rustle of clothing and then a door. He left. I struggle to hear the conversation outside my cell. I hear an unfamiliar voice say "ok" and then I hear footsteps, leaving the area outside my door.
Wilfred said when that happens, wait for his signal to run. He also told me to go down the left hall and to try to find the front doors. He warned me about guards, because they will be everywhere. I sit quietly, thinking about the plan, when I hear a light knock on the door. Its the signal.
Almost instantly, I race to the door and throw it open.
I look down both halls, before sprinting down the left one. I come across a supply closet, where I decide to stop and shift. I take my clothes off and shift. I'm not sure why I felt the need to preserve my clothes. I carefully pick up my clothes in my mouth, and walk through the door. I glance out before I sprint out and continue in the direction of the front doors. I'm probably about 100 feet away from the doors when I'm spotted.
"Hey you! St-" A girls voice shouts at me. I can hear the fear in it. I turn to her and decide to use the fear against her.

"You didn't see me," I snarl at her, bearing my canines. She goes pale, and nods her head. I snarl at her once more before turning and running out the doors. Or well, I attempt. Their locked. Wilfred failed to mention the fact you need a key card to open the doors. I turn back towards the girl and she's frozen against the walls.

"Open it," I growl at her. She doesn't move.
"Open it, or I'll rip that hand off," I gesture at the one holding the key card. She doesn't move from her fearful stance, except to slide the card towards me. I roll my eyes and drop my clothes. I don't hesitate to shift so I can use the card. The doors unlock with a satisfying click. I grab my clothes and run outside. I shift and pick up my clothes, again.

I run towards the forest linex ignoring all the shouts and yells from the guards. I only get alarmed when I hear s gun shot. I run in a zig zagged line, until I reach the forest. It's a thick, dark forest and its strangely comforting. I don't stop running until I reach a small lake. You would expect it to be gross and dirty looking, but surprisingly enough, its a clearish blue color.

I don't hesitate to head into the cool water. Once half submerged, I shift into my human form. I lay on my back, just floating in top of the water. I'm about ready to fall asleep, but I was sadly interrupted.

"Hey! Who are you?!" A male voice yells at me, making me jolt up, screaming, and submerge my body farther into the water, trying to hide my naked body.

"Me? Who are you?!" I screech at him, backing up to the edge of the small lake.

"My name is Noah, and I asked you because your clearly not apart of this pack," he says, not fazed by my nakedness.

"I'm Layla. I'm from Blue Mountain, and if you wouldn't mind, Noah, I would like to cover myself up," I say, uncomfortable at his ease. He rolls his eyes and looks away. I shift and shake, trying to get the water off. Its easier that way. I shift back and put my clothes on. They cling to my damp body.
"Ok."

"Your quite far away from your pack, little girl. How did you get all the way over here?" He asks, motioning me to follow him. Hesitantly, I follow him.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm a Luna. As for why I'm here, its because I was captured by my best friend and a vampire that's obsessed with my mate," I explain, sure I sound crazy to him.

"Sorry, Luna," he bows his head. "I'll take you back to my pack house and get you a ride back to your pack."

"Thank you. What pack is this, by the way?" I ask, seeing the house I'm the distance.

"Solar Eclipse," he says. I feel a sense of pride. I nod my head. We continue walking, making small talk, all the way to the pack house.

"Do you think I could meet with your Alpha, or maybe your Luna?" I ask, hopeful. He nods his head and leads me into the house.

"Way to go, Noah! You found a girl!" Someone hoots from the counter of the kitchen. She hops off of it and walls over to us. She's short and curvy, with long, brown, curly falling at her waist.

"She isn't with me, Nessa," he sighs. Her smile falls.

"Oh. My apologies," she lowers her head at me.
"I just want my brother here, to finally find a mate."

"That's quite alright. I also hope Noah finds a lovely mate. As for me, I already have a great mate. Alpha Alexander," I boast, smiling. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Alpha?? So, your a Luna!" She squeals.
"I've always wanted to be friends with a Luna. I mean, my pack obviously has one, but we don't really talk and well-" Noah glares at her to shut up.

"Come on," he pulls my hand, leading me towards the office.

"I'm Layla by the way!" I call over my shoulder. He pulls me into the office where an angry looking Alpha is sitting at a desk. Noah lightly knocks on the opened door.
"Alpha?"
The Alpha's head flies up.

"What do you want, Noah," he growls at him. Noah noticeably shrinks backwards.

"I- I found a- a girl," he stutters. The Alpha looks up at me and smiles.

"Oh congrats. I'm so happy for you two," he stands up and hugs us. This is awkward.

"Oh, were not mates," Noah and I say at the same time. Alpha gives us a confused look.

"I was captured by an evil person, or thing, named Brooklyn. She took me away from my friends, and mate. I want to find my pack again," I explain. The alpha nods his head.

"I will try and get you back to your pack. Oh, and I'm Alpha Cooper," he holds our his hand, waiting for me to take it. I shake it and introduce myself.

"I'm from blue mountain, and I'm Luna Layla."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey! I hope you can forgive me for a late upload. I accidentally deleted the chapter I was working on.
Sorry.

I put twenty one pilots for chapter twenty one... Ha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤