Chapter Twenty

Not edited
◼◼Tyler's POV◼◼
◼One Day Earlier

After what Alex told me, I thought I could finally trust him. Boy was I wrong.
He did cheat on Layla. But, she wouldn't ever leave him. Plus, she wouldn't believe me. She'll side with him. I knew she would.
How did I find out he cheated?
A nice girl named Brooklyn approached me before I left. She was sat upon a bench in the parking lot, crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask, voice full of concern. I sit down next to her.

"I-i my boyfriend ch-cheated on me," she wails, hugging me. I hug her back, reluctant at first, but I end up shrugging it off.

"What's his name, ugh, what's your name? Oh and I'm Tyler," I chuckle lightly, trying to lighten her mood.

"I'm Brooklyn, and my boyfriend's name is Alex," she sniffles against my chest. I freeze.

"A-alex?" I stammer, anger seething through me like molten lava.

"Yes. Do you know him?" She asks innocently.

"He's my best friends boyfriend," I say dryly. She starts crying again. I try to hush her.
"Do you um, need a ride home?" I ask kindly.

"That would be nice... Thanks. But don't try anything," She smiles at me, warning me soon after.

"I don't plan on doing anything to you, Brooklyn. I'm as gay as gay gets," I laugh. She seems to calm down a little. She laughs too.
We climb into my truck, I ask for directions and she gives me her address. We drive in comfortable silence until we get to her place.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Oh uh, I don't know," I trail off. She rolls her eyes and pulls me inside anyway. I look around. Its a nice house, it just has a creepy feel to it. She doesn't seem to notice my unease.
"Nice place," I comment.

"Thank you," she blushes a little, smiling. She grabs my hand again and pulls me to another room. I assume it's her room, or office.
"I need your help," she smiles a devilish smile.

"I'm willing to help," I smile back at her. Her grin only seems to grow larger.

---------------------------------------------------------

After learning about her plan, I wasn't exactly willing to help. Some how she convinced me.

"Tyler. Imagine this; Layla won't ever leave again! She won't even want Alex! Its perfect," she grins widely at me. I contemplate her idea. Sure, its crazy, but if it means Layla won't leave and she won't have Alex, maybe it'll be worth it.

"It sounds kinda crazy, Brooklyn," I trail off, unsure. She rolls her eyes.

"She's your best friend! You know her better than anyone. Do you really think Alex is right for her?" She asks, hand on her hip.

"Ok. I'm in. What can I do?" I ask, returning her same smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Please don't attack me for all the short chapters lately. Its hard to update every day.

I promise next chapter will be way longer. I'm not sure if I can keep updating daily though. Maybe every other day? I would like your opinions!

Don't forget to favorite and comment! ❤

Love,

Galaxy Potato

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤