'The second time I saw you was in english class and I found myself not able to look away'

'That english project was the best thing that happened to me'

'That day when I came to your house for the first time and your father invited me for lunch was the first time I realised you were so much more than just another high school girl'

'The night of the storm was the first time I noticed how beautiful your eyes are'

'When I saw you with Kaiden I felt protective over you and I felt jealous seeing you with someone'

'The night we ate ice-cream in my car was when I fell for your soothing voice'

'The time when you came to my house to finish the project was when I got addicted to you laugh'

'When I came to your house bleeding I realised who kind you are as a human'

'The time we went to the concert that never happened is my favourite time that I spent with you, my favourite memory of you'

'That hug made me see that you mattered to me in a way no one else did'

'When you told me you liked me I swear I skipped a beat'

'When you stopped talking to me I felt empty'

'When you got kidnapped I realised I loved you'

'When I saw you in that bed, motionless I realised I couldn't go on without'

'When I look at you now I know you are made just for me. Only me'

I felt Carter's hand slid into mine bit I couldn't look away. This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me, the kind of thing I used to read in fairytales when I was little, the kind of thing everyone said never happened in reality. I felt happy, lucky and blessed.

I faced Carter as he traced my face with his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"This is....I....Carter....." I paused and looked away not wanting him to see me cry.

He stepped forward and hugged me, telling me that I don't have to say anything, that he gets it.

"Thankyou" I whispered.

"Now, lets eat shall we? I remember you were starving" he said and lwad me towards the table.

Pulling out the chair he helped me in and disppeared behind the tress.

"You did all of this yourself?" I asked.

"Of course" he said bringing a huge platter and setting it down.

"Liar"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"You didn't hire someone? And didn't Drake help you?"

"No Eva I did all of this myself"

"I'm impressed" I said as he served me my plate.

"I also made this myself" he said and then walked over to his side.

He had made something that I didn't quite understand, there was two huge pieces of chicken accompanied by a red sauce that had vegetables in it. I took the first bite and it tasted delicious.

"This is good" I said closing my eyes, tasting every ingredient.

He nodded and took his bite. I wasn't able to finish all of it, it was more than enough for me.