Old Habits Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Kylie:"Kendall!"

Bella:"Why didn't you tell us?!"

Hailey:"Its been almost a week Kendall!"

Gigi:"The fuck!"She said. All of them looked at me shocked making me shrug and speck up.

Kendall:"I was never really in love with him or anything...I guess I just did what I did because he was there when she wasn't and for the attention...I know its fucked up-"

Kylie:"It is but why didn't you tell us?"She asked making me shrug.

Kendall:"I didn't wanna tell anyone until I figured out what I want in my life and whats just a phase and whats not, I guess"I said making them nod.

Hailey:"Okay go on..."She said making me sigh and adjust myself so I could face them properly.

Kendall:"I broke up with him and after....I just took time to my self to think about everything and Y/n was right. The amount of shit I've done in the past was fucked up and she still got back together with me and after this..."I said stopping and taking a deep breathe"I just want to show her that I'm not going to do this again. I'm not going to fuck up this time. I'm not going to cheat on her. I'm not going play with her emotions or mines. I'm not go in to risk our future this time"I said making them all look at me and stay still. Its like they were analysing me or something.

Gigi:"Okay but actions speak louder then words Ken"She said making me nod.

Kendall:"I know..."I said looking inside the house and saw her smiling making me smile as well"I need her in my life"I stated looking away from Y/n and looking at them all.

Kylie:"So what are you going to do?"She asked making me smile.

Kendall:"Well...."

Y/N POV.

Different. It felt different to finally stop thinking about Kendall and move on from her or well try. I still her love her and in all honesty I don't think I'll ever stop loving her but would I say it out loud? No. She seems happy with Asap and I just have to accept the fact that whatever had was over and it hurt. It hurt cause I didn't really picture a future without her smile, her brown orbs that managed to hypnotize you. I didn't picture my future without her.

I was trying though. I was trying to move on from her and hopefully I would. Camila and I were taking things slow as we said we would but a few kisses here and there wouldn't hurt right? So here we were outside my house trying to hide from everyone while we stole 'a few kisses'

Camila:"Y/n..."She giggled as I placed small kisses on her face and then moved to her neck.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked before sucking on her sweet spot making her gasp and grip my shirt.

Camila:"Y-your parents are in the house"She said before trying to suppress a moan making me hum and kiss her jaw and then pull away slightly and look at her with a small smirk playing on my lips.

Y/n:"Its a good thing they can't hear us then...."I said making her shiver a little. I connected our lips making her kiss back and wrap her arms around my neck deepening the kiss making me smile. We pulled away when air became a problem and looked at each other panting a little.

Camila:"We should probably go inside before they start asking for us"She said still panting making me nod and intertwine our fingers. We walked inside laughing a little since Camila almost tripped and I gave her a small kiss making her feel better.

We walked inside and got looks from my family making us both look down and take our seats. I grabbed a bottle of water and looked around to see then girls gone making me frown a little. Ava seemed to notice my face and pointed outside.