"Well its Woody's fault if you ask me" said Carter, his chest humming as he talked.

I liked that sound aa much as I likes the butterflies in my stomach. This feeling that Carter gives me is so beautiful that I can't describe it.

"How?" I asked, curious.

"He should have stood up for her, fighted for her. If you love someone you never let them go, you risk everything for them."

I stared in his eyes, they reminded me of the warmth you crave in winters, that send you in the most peaceful sleep you ever had. He smiled and kissed my head.

After a while when our ice cream was finished and the movie was going on with full swing a thought came to my mind.

"Carter" I said tilting my head to see him.

"Hmm" he hummed his eyes glued to the screen.

"Was it Kaiden?" I asked.

His eyes shifted from the television to me.

"As much as I want to believe it, it wasn't him" he replied.

"Then where is he?"

"Kaiden is in a lot of shit right now and he is trying to find a way out of it"

"What about you?" I asked Carter.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I have always been in shit"

My mood changed instantly, I don't want Carter to get into trouble, especially when everything is going great.

"Hey, don't worry about me, I'm fine. Lets talk about something else" he said hurriedly.

"Like what?"

"Like our first date"

"Yes this date, when are we going?" I asked smilling.

"Day after tomorrow and this time I will tell you everything"

"Everything?"

"Everything"

..................................

"I am so happy your back" said Ally.

"Ally you need to stop saying that everytime you see me" I replied.

We were both lying on the bed, drinking tea that mom had made for us. Another evening with Ally, I have missed her so much.

"I know but its just everytime I think about you not here or you still in that disgusting grey bed I-"

"Ally! I'm here, its all gone" I cut in as I saw her tear filled eyes.

She sighed and nodded, taking a sip of her tea.

"So you and Drake huh?" I said looking at her.

A smile appeared on her face as those tears started to fade away. It feels great to see her like this. She faced me directly, holding my hands.

"Eva? I think I'm in love" she said with her eyes closed.

For a moment I was shocked, to hear these words come out of Ally James mouth. She is not the kind of person you imagine being in love so quickly. What has Drake done to my best friend?

"Are you sure?" I asked once I had recovered from my shock.

She nodded moving her head up and down, her hair moving in sync with her. But then her expression changed to a sad one.

"What's wrong?"

"Its just that I don't know if Drake feels the same way about me. What if I tell him? That I love him? How would he react? I'm scared my confession would drive him away, that he doesn't feel the same way about me."

"Of course not, he liked you long before you liked him, I'm sure he feels the same way about you" I replied trying to make her feel better.

"I hope, sometimes I am so close to telling him the truth" she said.

"How did this even happen?" I asked with a smile.

"When you were gone he was so nice to me, I was a crazy women and Carter, he was a mad man when you were gone, he handled both of us with such delicacy that I was amazed"

"I'm happy for you"

She drank the tea left in the cup in one sip and sat up. Looking at me with a mischievous smile and I knew what was coming.

"Enough about me, now tell me about you and Carter"

"We are going on a date tomorrow"

"Ahhh" she squecked jumping on the bed.

I giggled at her reaction.

"I knew this was going to happen when you came back, the way Carter reacted when you were gone made me realise he was crazy about you"

"He's totally different than the cold, arrogant person I knew before. He takes care of me and talks to me and he's just so nice" I said with a dreamy look.

"Tomorrow, the first thing you do when you come back from your date is call me with all the details"

...............................

I was back in the room, the same room I was held captivated in by Rick. I was lying on the bed and after realizing where I was quickly sat up. The room smelt horrible, like death. I shifted my gaze to left and saw Abel lying on the floor, blood coming out of his head.

Gasping I scrambled out of bed, trying to find my shoes. I couldn't see anything in the dark, scared that it will swallow me whole I stopped the search for shoes and rushed towards the door. This can't be happening again, I have gone through this before, why is this happening again?

To my surprise the door was open, I stepped outside in utter darkness, spreading my hands before me so I don't walk in on something I moved forward. At the end of the hall I saw a light coming from a room.

I walked towards it, trying my best not to make any sound. I peeped in and saw back of Rick.

"Come on in sweet Eva" I heard his voice.

He stepped aside and a chair came in my vision. I stopped breathing when I saw Carter sitting on the chair covered in blood. My eyes stayed glued there for a whole minute and then moved to Rick. He was holding a gun in his hand. Smiling he raised it up, directed towards Carter and shot.

"NO" I screamed and woke up.

I could hear my heart beating faster than a birds wing, sweat covered me as fear took hold of me once again.

..................................

Hii!! How are you all doing??? Here is a treat for you all hope you like it.
The next chapter is going to reveal all the secrets but its not the end. Yet.
Also this is love has dropped to 976 in rating, I really want it to go up to 200 so if anyone of you forgets to vote please do vote. It helps my story alot
COMMENT AND VOTE.