Perfect Timing (PNP prt. 2)

Start from the beginning

"I'll go ahead, Steph ha, Nice to see you again, Deej" I turned my back and when I did, My tears started to fall.

He's back................ But not for me.....

"Kath?" I heard a familiar voice call out my name. Enrique..........

I hugged him and cried on his chest. That was what I needed. A hug. But I knew I'd feel so much better if it was him......

Daniel's POV

When she walked out that door, I had the urge to come after her and hug her so tight. I missed her so damn much.......

Tumayo ako. "Kuya, San ka pupunta?" Tanong ng pinsan ko,si Steph.

"Si Ka----" My heart shattered into a million pieces.

The girl I love, in the arms of the man she loves.

Napabalik ako sa pagkakaupo. Akala ko, mare realize niya na ako ang kailangan niya. Akala ko, iintayin niya kong bumalik. Akala ko, may babalikan ako. Pero hanggang ngayon pala, ako parin ang talo.

"Kuya.........." My cousin looked at me with pity in her eyes.

I didn't need pity.............. She's all I ever wanted and needed.......

Kathryn's POV

"Kath......" Bulong ni Enrique.

"Ang sakit sakit Quen. Ang sakit." Naramdaman kong medyo inangat niya ang ulo niya, para siguro tanawin sila.

"Kath, nakatingin siya." Bulong ulit ni Enrique, kumalas ako as yakap.

"You should go talk to him.." He suggests.

"I can't....."

"You're crying because you saw him with another girl? Malay mo kapatid yun!"