It Takes Time Part 7.

Start from the beginning

We were all seated in her house, in the lounge and we finished watch The Ellen show which Y/n was on. She asked my mom to avoid any questions about our relationship and I get it cause I did the same and still doing it. She performed her song and we all knew it was aimed at me. The fans, my family and even my friends said that every song she did was aimed at me and they weren't really happy.

Bella:"Well....She chose a good song"She said making everyone nod while I sat quietly.

Kylie:"You okay Ken?"She asked making me snap out of it and nod.

Kendall:"Yeah I'm fine! Just a little tired"I said giving them a small smile making them sigh.

Zayn:"Its okay to not be okay Kendall"He said making me sit back and keep quite.

Abel:"Are you going sit here and act like you don't feel anything for her Kendall? We all know you still feel something for her! Its obvious"He said making me look at them and shake my head.

Tyler:"Kendall I've known you for the longest time and you're not happy"He said making me look at him shocked"Don't give me that look Kenny...I know you're not happy. We all know you're not happy so why lie and pretend your happy when you're not?"He asked making me sigh.

Kendall:"It isn't that easy guys! Every time I look at her feel like my heart is breaking! I realise what I did was fucked up and I shouldn't have done it but I did and I can't do anything to change it! I fucked up and I know that and now I just have to live with it"I said whispering the last part making them frown.

Hailey:"Kenny-"She was cut off by the door opening and closing making us all wake up and see Y/n and Camila walk in laughing.

Y/n:"You were so wasted!"She said laughing making Camila shove her. I noticed how close they were and as much as I wanted to pull Y/n to my side and kiss her. I couldn't. I didn't have the right anymore.

Camila:"Don't remind me!"She said groaning and walking to the kitchen. She gave us a small smile and walked to then kitchen with Y/n walking to us a shaking her head.

Gigi:"You did amazing!"She said jumping and hugging her making Y/n chuckle and hug her back.

Y/n:"Thanks G"She said kissing her head making me frown a little. I missed those kisses. I missed her. We all walked to the kitchen and Saw Camila digging in all the cupboards.

Kylie:"Advil is in the draw...second one"She said making her nod and take it.

Camila:"Remind me to never drink that much again"She said making us all laugh a little. Camila was really chilled and nice and in all honesty I didn't have a problem with her. She's a sweetheart.

Y/n:"My poor baby"She said pulling her in for a hug making Camila blush a little. I sighed and sat down in the stool and went on my phone making Kylie give me a look.

Tyga:"Anyways....anything coming up Y/n/n?"He asked making her look up and shake her head.

Y/n:"Not now at least"She said making us pay attention to her"We have the event coming up and then after I have a few photoshoots and stuff"She said making us nod.

Tyler:"Thinking about doing a album?"He asked making her think for a moment.

Y/n:"Well....I have thought about it but I don't know"She said shrugging.

Zayn:"You should consider it....its been a while"He said making her nod and grab a bottle of water.

Y/n:"I will...."She said taking a sip of water.

Kendall:"Excited to see the family?"I asked making her smile big and nod.

Y/n:"They'll be here tomorrow so I'm excited"She said making her eyes light up making me smile.

Camila:"Specking off Y/l/n...The song or songs release is in a few hours"She said making us all look at them wide eyed.

Hailey:"How are we last to know about this?!"She asked making them look at us and give us a nervous laugh.

Y/n:"Well it was supposed to be a surprise"She said making Camila bite her lip and shrug.

Camila:"Sorry but its hard for me to keep a secret"She said making Y/n shake her head.

Y/n:"Oh Karla-ow!"She said holding her head since Camila hit her.

Camila:"Don't call me that!"She said making Y/n shrug and looking at us smiling big.

Y/n:"Who wants to go out and get drunk?"She asked making us laugh.

Bella:"You're underage"She said making Y/n shrug.

Y/n:"Hasn't stopped me before babe"She said winking making us all shake our heads.

Camila:"No more alcohol!"She said groaning and putting her head down making us all chuckle.

Y/n:"You can have water. I wanna go out and drink! Or at least do something. Its our song release!"She said making me speck up.

Kendall:"Fai is having a party at his place tonight...he said we should come"I said showing them the text making them nod.

Gigi:"Okay we should start getting ready then"She said making us all nod. We all started getting ready and headed downstairs to see Y/n and the guys talking or more like fooling around.

Tyler:"I feel like Y/n is already hyped"He said as she danced around making us laugh making her stop and blush.

Hailey:"I think she is..."She said making her chuckle a little and grab her keys to her car.

Y/n:"I'm taking the Bentley so who wants-"

Camila:"I call front seat"

Bella:"Me!"

Kylie:"Me two!"

Kendall:"Me three!"I said making them all pout.

Zayn:"Okay not fair"He said making Y/n chuckle and hand them keys.

Y/n:"Take the other cars...only for tonight!"She said making them bolt outside. We all walked to the cars and Y/n helped us get in. We drove over to Fai's place and it was packed with people.

We walked inside and immediately got greeted by the smell of alcohol and loud music blasting through the speakers and a lot of drunk people. We walked further into the house and looked for Fai to see him with a few of our friends.

Fai:"Y/n!"He said pulling her into a hug making her chuckle a little. We all greeted them and see Fai giving Y/n a look.

Y/n:"What? You look like you're going to pass out?"She asked making him chuckle nervously.

Fai:"I need to tell you something..."He said making her nod. We all looked at him curiously while he sighed"Just don't get mad"He said making her nod.

Y/n:"Okay what-"She was cut off by a very familiar voice making all of our be eyes go wide.

"Babe could you-"We all turned around making Fai gulp and Y/n stare at her in shock along with the rest of us.

Y/n:"Shay?"

Well shit! 😱😂 50 or more votes guys!