It Takes Time Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Kanye:"I say we have dessert"He said making us nod in agreement. We were looking at the menu when I saw Hailey give me a look making me look at her slightly confused. She nudged the others making them all look up and go wide eyed. I stared at them confused when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Y/n?"I froze in my seat knowing this was certainly a bad time considering Kendall was here and the last run in they had wasn't really nice. I turned around and smiled while waking up.

Y/n:"Hey Lauren..."I said giving her a hug making her hug back and wrap her arms around my neck making me wrap mines around my waist. I pulled away and looked behind her wide eyed"Camila?"I questioned as I saw her walk in with the girls.

Dinah:"We're also here but that's okay...just cause she's Cuban and got a ass that grabs your attention"She said making me blush and shake my head.

Y/n:"N-no... Its just uh I'm shocked to see you all together... In public"I said making them nod understanding what I meant.

Lauren:"Yeah we don't really care...fuck paparazzi"She said earning a hit from Ally.

Ally:"Language!"She said making us all chuckle a little. I heard a few people clear their throat making me blush a little and turn around.

Y/n:"Oh yeah uh girls this is my second family"I said smiling big"There's Kanye, Kim, Kourtney, Scott, Khloe, Tristan, Kris, Corey and you know the rest...."I said making them nod.

Normani:"Hey! We're big fans..literally love you all"She said making me chuckle a little.

Khloe:"Could say the same....wanna join us?"She suggested making my eyes go wide while the others tried to stiffen their laughs. I looked over at them and saw them shaking their heads.

Ally:"We don't want to intrude-"

Kris:"Don't be silly....grab a seat"She said making them nod and take their seats while I moved to mines which was next to a very pissed off looking Kendall. Damn whats got her so moody?

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked making her look at me and nod. I frowned a little as she just went back to her phone making me sigh.

Scott:"So are you all good friends of Y/n?"He asked making me give him a look while he smirked.

Lauren:"Totally! We've known each other from the old days....Camila introduced us"She said making Camila smile a little.

Camila:"Yeah.... it was a good day"She said making me chuckle a little.

Kendall:"Can we have dessert now?"She asked annoyed making us nod while the others ordered some food. I was busy eating my dessert when someone stole my spoon from me.

Y/n:"Hey!"I said as I watched Kendall take it. I pouted as she took the last bite of my dessert"That was the last one...."I said making her give me a bite of hers making me smile.

Kendall:"I swear you're like a child"She said making me give her a goofy smile.

Y/n:"Thanks...I try"I said making her giggle. I looked over and saw Lauren and the girls give me a knowing smirk making me roll my eyes and mouth 'Friends'. The all laughed a little and focused back on their food and conversation with the Kardashian family.

We spent a few more hours there just talking and laughing which was nice. Kendall loosened up a bit and started talking with the girls making me smile a little. We were all bidding our goodbyes when Camila walked over to me and smiled.

Camila:"The girls and I are going to go out so I'll stay with one of them"She said making me nod and hug her.

Y/n:"Okay be safe and if you need anything just call me okay?"I said making her nod and kiss my cheek.