It Takes Time Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Camila:"Oh-Oh we could make pancakes! Or waffles! Or eggs!"She said making me chuckle since she looked like a little kid. I walked up to her and pulled out the things.

Y/n:"Hows about we make all?"I suggested making her smile and nod. After I fried the bacon I helped her with all the other stuff making sure she doesn't burn anything in the process.

Camila:"You know that I've learned not to burn food...well some"She said making me laugh and shake my head.

Y/n:"Hmm and when you learn not to burn all I'll let you cook love"I said making her blush and hit my shoulder a little.

Camila:"Whatever...."She mumbled making me kiss her cheek. After we finish cook breakfast we sat on the table and ate making conversation here and there"So what things did you want to tell me?"She asked making me tense up a little.

Y/n:"Well...god I don't even know where to begin"I said honestly making her lean forward and still some of my banana.

Camila:"Well maybe you can start with the songs you released yesterday?"She said making me look at her shocked.

Y/n:"Wait how did you-"

Camila:"There's a thing called the internet and your fans were going insane on social media"She said making me nod and sigh.

Y/n:"Did you listen to them?"I asked making her sit back and nod.

Camila:"Yeah I did while I was waiting for you..."She said making me nod"I'm not going to lie tho.....that was deep"She said making me take a deep breathe.

Y/n:"I know the songs were a bit to....personal-"

Camila:"Y/n you basically called her a hoe....but in a nice way"She said making me wake up and takes our plates to the sink. She followed me and brought the rest.

Y/n:"Its not like I planned it! I was upset and those were the only things that were in my head. I kept on replying her in his arms and that's how all this came about"I said frustrated"And I'm not going to apologise for it cause she was busy sucking his god damn face to even notice that I was literally going through depression while she was busy banging his fucking brains out so I honestly don't care if I hurt her feelings cause what she did to me was worse"I said facing her making her sigh. She put the plates she had in her hands down and placed her hands on my neck.

Camila:"I didn't say you should apologise"She said making me sigh and move my hands to her waist"Y/n I know what you went through... I was right there while you were going through it so all I'm saying is sing how you feel and be you cause at the end of they day...you're being yourself"She said making me smile a little.

Y/n:"How did I end up having Camila Cabello as a best friend?"I asked making her giggle.

Camila:"I don't know but consider yourself blessed Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and pull her closer to me so our faces were inches apart"You need to stop doing that..."She said looking at my eyes and then my lips making me smirk.

Y/n:"Whatever do you mean love?"I asked innocently making her groan and push me away.

Camila:"You know what you're doing!"She said walking to the sink and washing the dishes making me smirk. I was about to walk over to her when my phone went off making me sigh and grab it.

Y/n:"Hello...."I said not looking at the caller ID.

Y/m/n:"Hello Y/n"She said making me smile big.

Y/n:"Mommy! How are you?"I asked making her laugh a little.

Y/m/n:"I'm doing okay and you?"

Y/n:"I'm doing okay I guess...."I said making her her hum.

Y/m/n:"Oh the new songs are interesting by the way...."She said making my eyes go wide. Its been years and I still find it weird that my parents listen to my music.

Y/n:"Oh...did you listen to it?"I asked making Camila face me and give me a 'duh' face.

Y/m/n:"Well your sisters can't seem to stop playing it so yes"She said making me let out a nervous laugh"Oh relax honey I'm not going to scold you"She said making me laugh a little.

Y/n:"Okay....so why the phone call mom?"I asked curious to why she called me since it must be pretty late where she is.

Y/m/n:"Well I wanted to give you a call since I wanted to remind you that we all will be coming to L.A in a few days for the event that we're holding...."She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Oh yeah! I'm pretty excited for it"I said making her hum.

Y/m/n:"I'm sure you are...well I have to go now cause your mother needs her rest but I will call and sort out the details"She said.

Y/n'"Okay mom, bye I love you"

Y/m/n:"Love you too sweety and be careful okay!"She said making me chuckle a little and hang up. I smiled and put my phone down to see Camila looking at me with a smile.

Camila:"You know from a kid you were always so....sweet with your family"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n'"What do you mean?"

Camila:"You were always protective over them and you never said no to them....I've never ever heard you say no to your family or anyone"She said making me shrug.

Y/n:"I always try and make you happy....no isn't really in my vocabulary and if I do say no its for a good reason"I said making her nod. She looked over at me with a big smile on her face"What?"I asked making her walk over to me and look at me with puppy dog eyes.

Camila:"Can we work in those songs now?"She asked making me chuckle a little and nod. 

Y/n:"Sure"I said making her jump up and down. She dragged me to the studio making me chuckle. We entered the studio and took a seat on the couch and grabbed a notepad along with my guitar.

Camila:"So Miss Y/l/n...what vibe are you going for?"She asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"I'm not really looking for a vibe...its all up to you"I said making her nod. She started walking up and down and then grabbed the notepad writing a few things down.

Camila:"These are some ideas that I had for my album...and maybe you could help me out with it"She said handing me the notepad making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay...."I took the notepad and read through it smiling a little"I see your re going to your roots Miss Cabello"I said making her blush a little. We spent a few hours in the studio working on lyrics and a beat and so far its been going really good.

Camila:"Could we have a break?! I'm starving"She said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"Sure but-"I was cut off by my phone going off making me look at the caller ID and smile"Well good afternoon Miss Hadid and how may I help you?"I asked hearing a giggle from the other side.

Gigi:"Hey Y/n/n! Well myself and the girls were wondering if you could join us for lunch?"She asked making me look at Camila who was nodding.

Camila:"Thank god you called Gigi!"She said making Gigi laugh.

Gigi:"I'm guessing Camila's there...."She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Yeah, we will meet you guys there...just text me the address"I said making her hum.

Gigi'"Okay Y/n/n...see you soon"She said and hung up making me smile. I looked over at Camila and shook my head.

Y/n:"Come on love..lets go"I said making her blush a little but nod.

50 or more votes guys! And also pay close attention people cause things are going to get interesting *evil laugh* 😏😏😏