New And Improved Part 1.

Comenzar desde el principio

Hailey:"Duh!"She said making us all laugh. I drove over to the nearest Bentley car dealership and parked the car. We walked inside making a few people stare at us making us clear our throats. A guy came over to help us, well he wasn't even helping to be honest cause  he was busy drooling over the girls which wasn't really floating well with the guys.

Zayn:"Sorry mate but could show us cars instead of checking out our girlfriends"He said annoyed making the other guy ignore him and talk to Hailey making Tyler ball his fists.

Y/n:"Okay chill..."I said patting his shoulder. I walked over to the girls and stood in front of them "I'd like to talk to the manager please"I said making him roll his eyes.

"For what?"He asked annoyed making me glare at him. I stood in front of him and towered over his small figure.

Y/n:"Because I said so and I suggest you stop checking these girls out before their boyfriends beat the shit out of you"I said making him roll his eyes and call the manager. Once he called the manager I smiled big and gave him a hug"Hey uncle Dean"I said making them all look at em shocked.

"U-uncle?"The guy questioned making me smirk.

Y/n:"Yeah so uncle Dean I was wondering if you could help me since no one is helping us"I said making him nod. The other guy looked at me shocked while the others laughed and followed me.

Dean:"So what brings you here?"He asked making me smile.

Y/n:"A car...a fast and amazing car...you know my style uncle Dean"I said making him nod and smile.

Dean:"Wait here..."He said going somewhere.

Bella:"How the hell did you fail to mention that your uncle owns Bentley?!"She said making me shrug.

Y/n:"Its not important"I said making them shake their heads.

Hailey:"Well now I know where I'm going to buy my cars from now onwards"She said making me chuckle. I heard my name being called making me turn around and my jaw to drop with the others.

Zayn:"Shit"

Kylie:"I want it"She said making me look at her and block her eyes

Y/n:"Its mine...go find your own"I said making her groan. We all checked out the car and so far I loved it.

Dean:"So what do you say?"He asked making me smile.

Y/n:"I'll take it"I said making everyone jump up and down.

Dean:"Well lets get you sorted out and then I'll get the car transported to your place"He said making me nod. We made all the arrangements and then went to the car.

Y/n:"Well that was a good buy"I said making them all nod.

Bella:"So which car is next?"She said making me look at them.