I am sick of people just sitting and crying for her, not having any hope.

"I know, I just, it kills me everytime I think I won't be able to see her" she replied crying.

I sat down back next to her, hugging her cause I feared she would collapse.

"You need to be brave for Eva, she would want that from you" I said in a light whisper as she calmed down a bit.

........................

*Drake Richards*

I turned in my bed again, trying to sleep. Its the fourth day now, ever since Eva went missing I have been having problem sleeping. Everytime I come close to dozing off, her thought comes to my mind. Where is she? How is she? Is she even alive? And BAM! The sleep is gone as if it never came.

I checked the time, it was three in the morning. I groaned slaming my head on the pillow. I can't help myself. I have never dealt with grief before, it has always been alien to me. But now that it was here I didn't know how to handle it.

What's worse is the condition my girlfriend and best friend are in right now. I have to give them strength, be there with them. Its easy with Ally, all I have to do is hold her when she cries and tell her everything is going to be okay until she calms down.

With Carter though its a completely different story. He doesn't know how to express his feelings, he has no idea how to deal with them. Its an art I guess, understanding your feelings. An art that Eva has but Carter doesn't, maybe that's why he was curious about her at the beginning.

He is like a crazy mad man now, out all day searching for her. He doesn't eat or sleep. I know he thinks its his fault that Eva is kidnapped, that he should have never gotten close to her, he shouldn't have invited her in his world.

But its actually my fault. I was the one who brought Carter into this, I messed up and like always he had to save me and since then we are part of this hidden dangerous world.

I would be never able to fogive myself if he loses someone he cares deeply about.

My phone started to ring at the bedside table, I reached for it and saw it was Carter's mom. Why is she calling me?

"Hello" I said answering her call.

"Hello Drake I am so sorry to disturb you at this time but we just came back home and Carter is not here, he is not picking up his phone either so I was wondering if he's with you" she said, her voice laced with worry.

"No, Mrs William he's not here but don't worry I'll go search for him" I replied.

"Thankyou so much Drake" she said a little relieved.

After hanging up I started calling Carter but he didn't pick up. Where the hell is he? As I was in the middle of my sixth call there was a tapping on my window. I got up and went to open it knowing who it was.

Carter jumped in and sat on the bed.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked taking in his appearence.

There were bags under his eyes, the same shirt he had two days ago. He was covered in sweat, his hair sticking to his face.

"You really need to take a shower" I said sitting down next to him.

He closed his eyes and fall right back, I could literally feel his tired.

"Your parents are back, your mom called asking where you were"

He opened his eyes to look at me.

"Why are they back?" He asked.

"How would I know? Anyways I think you should go back home, take a shower, eat something, listen to your parents scolding and go to sleep"