Things Changed Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Gigi:"Camila?"She questioned making me shrug.

Y/n:"What about Camila?"I asked making them give me a look.

Bella:"Is there something going on there? Cause I see the way you two look at each other..."She said making me laugh and shake my head.

Y/n:"There isn't...I had a crush on her when I was younger but I don't think it'll work out with us"I said making them raise their eyebrows.

Kylie:"Why's that?"She asked curiously making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Well for one I don't think she feels the same and I'm pretty sure I'm friend zoned and not to mention I just got out of a relationship"I said making them nod.

Hailey:"Didn't stop you from sleeping with Emily though..."She mumbled making me splash her with water.

Y/n:"Really Hails!"I said making them all laugh while I chuckled and shook my head.

Hailey:"What! She told us"She said innocently making my eyes go wide.

Y/n:"She what?!"I practically yelled making them all jump. They all laughed nervously and cleared their throats.

Gigi:"Well...you see"

Y/n:"Spit it out Hadid"I said making them all sigh.

Kylie:"Basically since you left us clueless to where you were we started calling people that you might have gone to and Emily was one of them....We were talking to her and may have let it slip that you two slept together..."She said making me groan and close the tap.

Y/n:"To be fair...okay I have nothing"I said making them laugh"Shouldn't you be mad at me or something?"I questioned making them shake their heads.

Bella:"For what? You were hurting and Emily was there...in more ways then one"She said smirking making take the clothe and smack her with it earning a gasp"Miss Y/l/n it isn't polite to smack a lady"She said holding her hand to her chest.

Gigi:"Yeah she's not Emily"She said making me hit her with the clothe as well.

Y/n:"Jelena Nora Hadid!"I said shocked with their behaviour. Normally I'm the pervy one.

Kylie:"Oh G is in trouble...."She said making me shake my head and chuckle at them.

Hailey:"So Y/n...how was she?"She asked wiggling her eyebrows making me groan and cover my face with my hands.

Y/n:"This is so wrong..."

Bella:"But so right..."She said wrapping her arms around my neck making me look at her blushing like crazy since our faces were inches apart"Did I make Y/n/n blush?"She asked poking my cheek making me roll my eyes but smile.

Y/n:"Quite so Miss Hadid...your eyes are quite the attraction"I said sensing her a charming smile making her turn a deep shade of red while the others laughed.

Abel:"Alright Y/l/n stop flirting with my girl..."He said walking in the kitchen with a few bags.

Y/n:"Sorry I forgot that I had Hailey.."I said wrapping my arms around her waist making Tyler walk in with the others.

Tyler:"Hell to the fuck no.."He said putting the bags down and rushing over to Hailey"Mine"He said fake glaring at me making me pout since they were all by their girlfriends making me pout more.

Y/n:"Its fine...."I said dramatically earning a few laughs from them"Where's Camila?"I questioned and then heard heels clicking.

Camila:"Gee thanks guys for forgetting me!"She said entering the kitchen with bags that weighed more then her. I ran to her side and took them all from her"Y/n I can carry one you know.."She sad making me chuckle and grab all from her.

Y/n:"I got it..."I said making her smile and kiss my cheek making me turn red while the others snickered.

Zayn:"Feeling hot Y/l/n?"He asked smirking making me glare at him. I then smirked at put the bags down looking at Gigi.

Y/n:"Yeah I think cause your girlfriend is in the room"I said winking at her making them all laugh while Gigi blushed.

Zayn:"Alright...I deserve that one"He said making me chuckle and pat his shoulders.

Y/n:"You know I love you Zaynie"I said making him push me away playfully.

Zayn:"Yeah, yeah...lets pack the groceries"He said making us all laugh. I walked over to Camila and gave her a goofy smile making her look at me and laugh.

Camila:"What?"She asked making me shrug and help her with her bag.

Y/n:"Nothing...just thanks for being there for me and being you Cami"I said making her blush a little and smile at me.

Camila:"You're welcome Y/n/n"She said making me smile. I helped her pack away all the groceries and went to help the guys when I saw her trying to reach the top shelf. I stood there for a few seconds amused with the sight till she turned around and shot me a glare"Are you going to help me or be an ass and watch me struggle"She said somewhat scolding me making the others laugh while I chuckled and went to help her. I took the box from her and stood in front of her and put it in the shelf.

Y/n:"There...all done"I said as our faces were inches apart making us both get lost for a moment till we pulled away abruptly.

Camila:"We uh I-I'm going to go change"She said walking out the kitchen making me shake my head.

Tyga:"So close...."

Abel:"Yet so far..."He said making me show them my middle finger.

Tyler:"Rude"He said making me roll my eyes playfully at them.

Y/n:"Thanks...."I said making them shake their heads but smile. We put the rest of the things away and then walked to the living room and saw Kim on the phone arguing with someone. We all sat down on the couch and saw Camila come downstairs and sit on me making me groan a little.

Camila:"That's for letting me struggle"She said making me groan again while the others laughed.

Kim:"Okay I have no time for this!"She said cutting the call making us all look at her.

Khloe:"Damn I wouldn't want to be that person"She said going on her phone making us all nod in agreement.

Kim:"Well I had to....It was Kendall"She said making everyone stop their movements. Everyone looked at me who just starred at Kim's phone blankly.

Camila:"Y/n...hey are you okay?"She asked putting her hands on my cheeks making me snap out of my thoughts and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah its just...you know"I said making them all nod.

Kris:"Anyways...."She says trying to break the awkward silence.

Bella:"When are you coming back home...to L.A?"She asked making me look at Camila and sigh.

Y/n:"We need to talk about that actually..."

50 votes or more guys! 👏