Bella:"Okay...did she tell you what happened?"She asked adjusting herself on her seat.

Camila:"Yes but it took a while...."She said making us look at her confused.

Kim:"Uh...care to elaborate?"She asked just as confused as us all.

Camila:"I got the call from Y/n and she said she needed me so I said yes straight away and she sounded like she was crying so I asked what was wrong and she said that she'd tell me once she saw me so I said okay. I took a flight here and came over to the house and saw her sitting on the couch drinking away...."She said frowning a little.

Khloe:"Really?"She asked frowning making Camila nod.

Camila:"I didn't ask her anything at that time cause I knew it would be a wrong time and not to mention she was already crying...I didn't want to make it worse"She said making us nod"So I helped her up to her room and put her bed"She said making us nod.

Kris:"Okay do her parents know about all this?"She asked.

Camila:"Its kind of hard not to...they weren't really fond of the situation since they were worried about Y/n but they said its her life so its up to her with what she wants to do. They came here for a few days tho to check on her along with her sisters and stuff but Y/n was quite. She was quite for a week to be exact..."She said making us nod taking in all the information.

Tyler:"How quite?"He asked curious making her frown.

Camila:"No talking what so ever and she didn't even eat and every time I tired to make her eat she would shake her head and walk away. She didn't do anything besides sit in her room or the lounge and just drink away...I couldn't do anything cause even if I tired she would shut me down"She said taking a deep breath"The only productive thing she's done during this time was sit in her studio and write...."She said.

Hailey:"Okay but when did she tell you about her and Kendall?"I asked making her wake up and grab a water bottle. She had a sip and sat back down looking at us.

Camila:"Well it was last week sometime...."

*Flashback*

I was just on my way back to Y/n's place since I went out to get us some food. I was really worried about her, she hasn't eaten much or anything from the time she came back and she doesn't even talk anymore or do anything. She just sits and drinks till she falls asleep. I was worried about her...really worried. I pulled up in her driveway and got out and walked to the door unlocking it. I heard small sobs making me put the bag down and walk into the living room to see Y/n on the couch crying.