"I need to tell you something important" said Ally following me as I delivered the order to a lady sitting at the table in the corner.

"Promise you won't freak out"

I walked back to the counter with the tray.

"What is it?"

"I know it seems impossible..."

"Ally what is it?"

"And completely far fetched..."

I gave the tray to Layla who took it back inside the kitchen.

"But I guess its the right thing and I hope that...."

"ALLY JAMES STOP WASTING MY TIME AND TELL ME" I said looking at her angrily.

"Me and Drake are dating" she let it out in one breath.

"WHAT!?" I shouted as she closed her eyes.

People in the cafe were staring at us now, I felt my cheeks heat up because of the embarrasement.

"Me and Drake, we are dating" said Ally again now with pauses.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"Two days ago" she replied.

"And how did this happened?"

"I went to his house to you know apolozise and he started acting like a jerk again, so we started fighting and then in between the fight he slipped it out that he liked me and then there was silence. He then asked if I would go out with him and I replied with a YES! God I am so stupid" said Ally laying her head down on the counter.

I stared at her head with wide eyes, unable to digest this news. That was really fast.

"I need time to process" I said Finally.

She looked up at me.

"What is there to process?"

"That you and Drake are dating"

"Oh God that sounds so stupid" she cried holding her head in between her hands.

Take a deep sigh she looked up again.

"I just want to know if your okay with it?" She asked.

"Why won't I be okay with it? I mean I like Drake and if he makes you happy then its fine but...."

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you wouldn't approve"

"But I need time to process" I repeated.

.........................

I was standing near the school entrance staring at Drake and Ally talking to each other in the distance. He was smiling as she was talking, their hands intertwined. It didn't look like one would break the other's heart.

I didn't want to disturb them and that's why was standing here currently. To be honest its not about disturbing them, its abour the awkwardness that would surround us if I went up to them.

Everyone around were looking at them, this was the new hot news of our school, this could even tip over Carter and Caroline's break up. everyone seemed surprised at this new couple, nobody thought this could happen keeping in mind their history. It's hard to imagine Ally and Drake together.

"What the hell is this?" Said Mason from beside me.

I broke my gaze from Ally and Drake and looked at him.

"Hello to you too"

"Drake and Ally are dating?" Asked Mason looking at me.

"So I've heard" I replied.