Emotionless Part 3.

Y/N POV.

I leaned against the door and took a shaky breath as it took everything in me not to throw and break everything. I walked outside to the balcony and leaned against the wall slowly sliding down to sit. The tears were dangerously close from falling from my eyes but I tried not to let it. We were together for three years and those three years weren't easy. She fucked around with my heart to the point where I turned into someone I didn't want to be. A player

I looked back at those times in a moment like this. A moment where I feel like nothing matters anymore...everything is just numb and I feel like maybe this wasn't supposed to be my life. I suddenly thought about how my life would be without Kendall and I think I'd be better....maybe if I didn't meet her my feelings wouldn't be so fucked up.

I looked up at looked at the sky. It was dark and the clouds seemed to block all the stars in the sky. The clouds were dark and you could hear the loud boom from the sky indicating that it was about to pour. This seemed to match my mood. Dark. Gloomy. The dark clouds blocking the light from the moon and twinkle from the stars.... but maybe its better if the clouds block the moon and stars from shining down on us because that light may end up reveling the things that should be hidden and should stay hidden.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes a little trying to block all the thoughts in my mind. All I could do was picture her with him in my house. It hurts. Its feels like your whole world is crashing down and as much as you want to fix it...you just stand there and watch it fall apart. You watch as everything you once cared about slowly disappear and then your left with the one thing you dreaded most. The only thing that could make you feel like you've actually lost everything and everyone. Loneliness.

I've been alone before, I've had people that I care about chose someone else over me and you know what, it sucks. Its sucks having be to the one that's broken all time. Forgotten. That's what you are forgotten. You can give someone your everything and literally give them all of you and in return they give you none of them. Only say they do meanwhile they're destroying you slowly and you don't even know. You don't even know it cause you're so stupidly in love with them....and that right there is your mistake. A mistake that can hurt your heart more then any sickness, disease or death ever will.

I looked up and closed my eyes as I felt the rain drops on my face making me sigh a little. It started to pour making me look down and open my eyes and see everyone running for shelter. I ran my hands through my soaked hair and put my head against the wall and closed my eyes once again not caring of there was loud thunder coming from the sky. I could hear someone calling my name making me shrug it off since it was probably in my imagination but it seems that I was wrong.

Emily:"What the hell! Y/n!"She yelled opening the sliding door and getting down to my height"What are you doing out here?"She asked cupping my face making me look down"Come on...lets go inside"She said helping me up.

She helped me up and get inside the house which was a lot warmer then outside. I looked at her and noticed that she was soaked. She walked over to the door and closed it drawing the curtains and turning the lights on in the apartment. I just stood still and watched her as she moved around. She walked over to me and cupped my face making me look at her. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to tell her what happened but I couldn't.

Emily:"You need to shower....come on"She said taking my hand and leading me to the shower. After our shower I sat on the bed and looked at ground still processing everything that happened earlier.

Y/n:"It hurts...."I croaked out making her look at me and frown. She walked over to me going on her knees and lifting my face up.

Emily:"What did she do to you Y/n?"She asked making me put my face in my hands.