Emotionless Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Abel:"Zayn....what did she mean by that?"He asked me making me look at them. I looked at them all and I knew that they knew the answer but were to afraid to say it.

Zayn:"I think you already know the answer"I said looking at the spot where Y/n stood.

Y/N POV.

I didn't know how to feel at this moment. My body was paining and I just felt drained, emotionally and physically. My cuts were starting to burn and I had no where to go. The last place I wanted to go was to the apartment. He probably slept there...in my bed with my girlfriend.

I watched as all the city lights passed by and pulled out my phone which surprisedly served the car crash. I scrolled through all my contacts and stopped at the one name that I haven't seen in a while.

Y/n.

Hey, can I come over?

I locked my phone and looked outside and waited for an answer making me phone go off instantly. I read the message and smiled a little.

Yes.

I replied back and gave the driver the address making him nod and drive to the apartment. Once we arrived I pulled out a few dollars and gave it to him stepping out. I starred at the building and walked inside pressing the buzzer making her voice come through.

"Its open"She said making me walk through the hall and go to the elevator. I pressed the 7th floor watched as the numbers slowly increased. I heard a ding making the elevator doors open slowly making me walk out and look for the apartment number. 706....706...ah there it is.

I walked over to the door and knocked a little. I heard shuffling around inside making me chuckle a little. I looked down at the floor studying it a little waiting for her to open up. I soon heard the door open making me look up and smile a little.

"Hey...."She said making me smile a little"Come in"She said moving aside making me walk in.  Her place was a little messy making me smile a little and put my coat down and face her.

Y/n:"I see you haven't changed"I said making her shrug.

"You should know me by now Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle lightly and nod"I saw what happened tonight.....Its all over"She said referring to pictures that probably got out.

Y/n:"I'm used to it"I said making her walk up to me and pull me into a hug making me flinch a little but hug back.

"I'll always be here Y/n/n....always"She said looking at me. Our faces were a few inches away making me look at her eyes and then her lips"No strings.... Just a one time thing Y/n....you know you want to"She said as her finger tips went down my back.

Y/n:"No strings...."

"No strings...."She said connecting our lips making me kiss back. I know I shouldn't be doing this and I know it wrong but god does it feel so right. I pulled away slightly and looked at her.