Emotionless Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Zayn:"Are you happy?"I asked looking at her.

Kendall:"Zayn please-"

Zayn:"Don't! You pulled this shit so many times Kendall! You fucked her over so many times! You played her so many times! And there you are...doing it all over again"I yelled at her not caring if people heard me or not.

Kylie:"You lied to us Kendall....we asked you if you were cheating on her and you said no"She said looking at her sister disappointedly.

Bella:"You should go and check on Asap"She said coldly before pulling put her phone"We need to look for Y/n"She said trying to call someone to bring our cars.

Kendall:"Bella-"She was cut off by her phone going off making everyone stop. She grabbed her phone and looked at the caller ID"Its Y/n"She said answering it making all of us look at her. Her face went pale making us all look at her scared.

Hailey:"Kendall"She said making Kendall mumble a okay and look at us.

Kendall:"Y-yn is-she got into an accident"She said making us all freeze.

Tyler:"We need to go....now!"He said pulling us out of our trance and rush to the cars. We all got into the cars and sped off to the hospital where Y/n was. You better be alright Y/n....

We arrived at the hospital and ran around looking for the front desk. We all spotted it ran to it making the lady look at us wide eyed. Once we stood in front off her we threw a million questions at her making her stop us.

Lady:"One at a time please"She said making me speck up.

Zayn:"Y/n Y/l/n"I said making her type away on her computer.

Lady:"Room 305 but-"We all ignored her and ran off to find the room. Once we found it we burst into the room this see the doctor and Y/n talking. We all looked at her to see that she was fine making us all sigh in relief.

Doctor:"Well, I'll leave you to it"He said exiting the room making the girls run up to her and hug her.

Kylie:"What the hell happened?!"

Y/n:"Wasn't paying attention to what I was doing...crashed the car and sadly nothing happened. My car is also wrecked"She said making us guys stare at her.

Gigi:"Don't do that! Ever!"She said hugging Y/n who just sat there not doing anything. They pulled away and looked at her to see her looking at something or someone behind us. We all turned and saw her looking at Kendall.

Y/n:"They only called you since you were my emergency contact"She stated flatly while waking up and grabbing her things.

Abel:"Where the hell do you think you're going?!"

Y/n:"Away"She said looking at us"Are you going to move?"She asked looking at us. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing. Its like she was emotionless.

Kendall:"Y/n can you-"

Y/n:"I wasn't talking to you"She said looking at her"And in case you didn't know. We're done. Enjoy your life Kendall"She said coldly pushing past us and walking out the door leaving us all standing there.

Zayn:"Guys"I said making them all nod and run after her along with me. We ran out the hospital to see her getting into a cab making us scream for her.

Tyga:"Y/n!"He yelled making her stop and look at us.

Abel:"You just met in an accident! You can't just leave"

Tyler:"Where are you going?"He asked looking at her. She looked at us and sighed looking down.

Y/n:"I don't know.... I need to get away from this guys. I need to get away from her...."She said making us frown a little"Just forget about me"She said getting into the car. The car sped off before we could even say another word to her.