*29* valentines day.

It was now Valentine's Day. Christmas break was long since over and no more attacks has happened.

You were now on your way to transfiguration.

~DRACO's  POV~~~~~~

"Come on. It's just a card. You don't even have to put your name on it. Just put it on her desk before she goes to class."

Draco was mentally going through what his friends were telling him.
He did have weird feeling for y/n. But what were those feelings. They were just friends.

Friends give each other Valentine's Day cards.

Right?!

~HARRY's POV~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on Harry!"

"I'm sure she'll be happy to receive a card from you."

"Just put it on her desk before she goes to transfiguration."

"I'll get her to read it for you."

"It's Valentine's Day."

Harry was, in his head, mentally preparing to give you his valentines day card. Hermione and Ron were basically forcing a connection into Harry and y/n.

What could go wrong? It's just a card.

All he had to do was put the card on her-

Oh.

Harry bumped into Draco on his way to the transfiguration classroom.

"A bit early to go to class don't you think?!" Draco hissed.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Harry argued back.

He spotted the blonde haired boy holding a envelope that seemed to have a card inside it.

"Got your self a girlfriend have you now Malfoy?" Harry said pointing to the card he was holding. Malfoy defensively put the card behind his back and Gary (Harry. I'm leaving the typo in.) did the same with his. But it seemed like Malfoy had caught sight of Harry's card after all.

"And what about you? Giving your card to Weaslette? I'd recommend you go to her classroom. Just a friendly reminder that this is our class and she's in first year." Malfoy smirked.

"I know that. But I'm giving this to someone in our year thank you very much." Harry barged pass Draco and walked towards the desk that y/n would be sitting in and forcefully placed the card there, making a point.

Draco soon came in after him and saw that he was placing his card there. He. Of course knew that was where Y/n would be sitting and for some reason felt the need to argue with Harry.

"Harrington? Seriously?! Your giving your card to Harrington?!"

"What if I am?"

"You don't deserve her. It's good enough she's gone and made friends with a Gryffindor like you! But what do you expect? That she will fall in love with you?" Draco couldn't help but be angry at him.

He was going to say something more but stopped as you came in through the door.

~your P O V~~~~~~~

"Uh.......hi. Harry. Hi. Draco." You said awkwardly. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No. No your not. Harry here was just about to take away his card from your table." Draco gave a death stare to Harry and Harry returned one back to him and said

"No. No I was not!"

"What card?" You said, a bit puzzled. You walked over to your desk and sat down. On it was a (you imagine it.) card that seemed to be from Harry from what you heard. You opened it as the two boys were still quietly fighting behind you.

Hey y/n,

I know we're just friends but I really appreciate your company. You've been a great friend and I've genuinely enjoyed being friends with you. At first, I have to be honest, I was a bit weary of you since you were a slytherin and all but now I know that your one of the greatest, kindest, smartest people I know.
I know this might be a bit weird to put in a Valentine's Day card but I needed a excuse to give you a card right?

Um. Yeah.
From Harry Potter.

You finished reading the card and carefully placed it inside your backpack and ran up to give Harry a hug which made him blush and give off a stupid giggle. You saw Draco staring at you two, fuming and saw that he too, had a card.

"Is that for-" you said to him, eyeing the card but was quickly cut off by him.

"Um......no. I've...this...itsforpansy!" He quickly ran towards his seat and shoved the card deep inside his bag.

Pansy?

Pansy Parkinson?

Really?

Eh?

You would ask him after class.

You and Harry passed each other a smile and quickly ran back to your seats. When class nearly started Hermione slided into the seat next to you.

"Sooooo? Has Harry confessed yet?" She said, smirking at both you and Harry.

"Confessed what?" You asked. You were clueless.

"You didn't tell her?" She said to Harry. Shaking her head and sighing. She turned back to you. "Can I see the card?" You passed her the card Harry gave you and she read it before rolling her eyes at Harry. "Of course he did that. Never mind." She passed your card back.

Class soon started and professor Mcgonagall walked in. Hermione quickly put her hand up to ask a question.

"Yes miss granger." Mcgonagall called.

"I was wondering if you could tell us anything about The chamber of secrets?" She said with a bit of worry on her voice.

"Okay then," she said as she paces round the room. "Hogwarts was founded by the four house founders nearly a thousand years ago. Godric Gryffindor, Helga hufflepuff, Salazar slytherin and Rowena ravenclaw. Three of these founders lived in harmony but one. Salazar. He wanted to be more picky about who had the privilege to go to hogwarts. He believed only those of the oldest wizarding families and the purest bloods could attend. Unable to sway the others he left the school.it is legend that he left a secret chamber within school grounds. The chamber of secrets. Only for his true heir to open, and to dispose of those unworthy of learning magic, and those who stood in his way."

"Muggle-borns." You heard Hermione whisper.

Mcgonagall continued. "It is said. To hold a monster."

After this much of information the class became silent for a alarming long amount of time before the actually lesson started. After the lesson everyone went outside to whisper and gossip about the chamber.

Soon. An idea popped into your head.

"Slytherins monster." You muttered.

Slytherins monster.

Slytherin.

Snake.

Parseltougue.

"Slytherin's monster! Hermione. Library. Now." You dragged Hermione along with you as you both ran towards the library.