*three* hogwarts express

It is now the first day at hogwarts and you've just arrived in front of the platform.

~first person POV~

How on earth am I meant to get in?

Did the letter have any instructions on it?

Am I meant to cast a spell or something. But we're not allowed to use magic outside of school!

Just as I was about to reach for my wand, a voice came from behind.

~not first person anymore~

"Hey! You there! First day at hogwarts?"

You turned around to see two boys with ginger hair behind you. They were clearly twins.

"Yep. I'm (Y/N) Harrington. I can't seem to figure out how to get through to hogwarts express."

"Hi (Y/N) I'm Fred." One said. "And I'm George." The other one said.
You had no idea how you were going to tell them apart.

"All you have to do to get through is run straight through the wall. Trust us. We can't go yet, we're waiting for the rest of the family."

Run towards the wall?
RUN THROUGH THE WALL?

Urghhhh.

It was magic anyway.
You grabbed your trolley and started running. When you nearly got there, you closed your eyes and heard both the twins shouting.
"It was nice meeting you!"

Nothing.

You ran towards a wall and was hit by nothing.

You opened your eyes. And saw, the hogwarts express!

You went on board and started walking.

There were many carriages that were empty so you just chose a random one.

Not long later, a kid who you recognised came in and sat next to you.

"Harry!" You said, hugging him. "Hi!"

"Hi (y/n)!" He said, returning the hug.

"Hey you don't mind if I just read right? Not trying to be antisocial but I just want to know more about the wizarding world." You asked him, opening your newly bought book.

"No, sure. Go ahead. Hey, by the way, did you know who I was before we met?" He asked you.

"No, why?"

"Nothing."

You returned to your book.

~tiny little time skip~

As you were flicking through the pages of your book, you came across a chapter named:
Harry Potter, the boy who lived.

You then read through the whole chapter and looked at Harry.

"Harry......." you said. Forcing yourself not to seem too surprised or act weird.
"You're-you're in this book. You might want to check it out."

"I'm fine." He said with a smile on his face. " I'm already aware of all this. I'm surprised. You seem to read a lot of book and you only just found out now!"

You blushed. You were embarrassed. How did you now find out sooner?

"Just so you know, I don't find you any different now that I know----this." You spoke.

You then returned to your book while Harry looked out the window.

"Hey! Mind if I sit here?"

You looked up to see a ginger boy standing in front of you.

"Not at all. I'm (y/n) Harrington. I think I've met your brothers before, Fred and George."

"Yeah those are my brothers. I'm Ron. Ron Weasley." The ginger boy said.

"Harry Potter." Harry said, reaching his hand out.

Ron shook his hand and sat down opposite you guys.

Moments later a woman with some sweets came in and Harry bought nearly the whole trolley.

"Hungry are you?" You asked him.

"Very!" He responded.

"May I?" Ron asked him, reaching for a chocolate frog.

"Sure!" Harry responded, with a mouthful of sweets.

You three were stuffing your face with all kinds of sweets when a girl came running towards you.

"Have you seen a toad?" She asked you.

"No, sorry." You and Harry said at the same time and laughed.

"Nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) Harrington, this is Ron Weasley and this, is Harry Potter-" you just about finished when she ran towards Harry.

"Harry Potter?! The Harry Potter? Do you have the scar?" She asked.

Harry moved some hair from his forehead and showed her the lightning scar.

"Wow! I'm Hermione granger, pleasure to meet you."

~Time skip~~~~~~~~

You four were chatting and getting along when the subject of houses came along.

"What house do you want to be in?" Hermione asked everyone. "I want to be in ravenclaw or gryffindor."

"I'm probably going to be a gryffindor, my whole family's in that house. Don't know what they'd think if I wasn't in there."
Ron told everyone.

"I suppose gryffindor for me too then. As long as it's not slytherin, I'm fine. Hagrid said that thrrr wasn't a wizard who had gone bad that wasn't in slytherin."Harry said.

You looked around at everyone, wondering wether or not to say something.

"What about you (y/n)?" Harry asked you.

"Well. Ollivanders said that I was going to be in slytherin." You responded. Purposely making your voice quieter.

"But, you're probably a ravenclaw! You're one of the smartest witches I have ever met." Harry said.

"In my defence, even if was in slytherin, I don't mind. Not all slytherins are bad, it's just all bad people are in slytherin. And ambition and cunningness can be a good thing!" You stood up, getting a bit angry at their ignorance.

"Yep. Definitely a ravenclaw." Ron said, still with food in his mouth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What POV do you guys like. First person or not first person? Let me know.