*seven* new day. New secrets?

It was now the first day at hogwarts. You barely got any sleep last night due to pre-whatever anxiety. Maybe it was because you knew you weren't going to have any of your close friends there or maybe because you felt you done belong.

After all, your friends kept insisting you were a ravenclaw. Oh who am I kidding. Everyone thought you were going to be in Ravenclaw.

Last night you had written to your parents about the whole situation. They were muggles so they probably weren't going to understand but it was worth a try. They would like to know what was going on.

You got dress and got all your books and started walking down stairs with your reading book in hand.

As you got to the bottom of the steps you saw the people who you were hoping were just going to ignore you and pretend you don't exist.

Crabbe.

Goyle.

And of course their leader:-

Draco.

"Well well well; who do we have here? If it isn't the little ravenclaw who sneaked her way in to Slytherin." Malfoy said. Snatching your book out of your hand.

"Give that back Malfoy!" You said, trying to remain calm.

"Or what?" Crabbe called out from behind and the three began to laugh.

You had enough.

"ACCIO BOOK." You shouted, taking your wand out.

The book came flying out of Draco's grasp.

You stormed out of the room. Smiling at how angry he looked when you got back your book.

The first lesson was Potions with the gryffindors.

You instantly felt better at the thought of seeing Hermione, Ron and Harry again.

When you came into the classroom, you saw everyone standing to one side and Professor Snape at the front. After you many other students came insuring you that you weren't late.

(This isn't going to be like the actual books.)

"S.......since, this...is...your first class. I will not put you into partners and you will be free to chose your own. All the gryffindors to the right and slytherins to the left. I am, however afraid that one of the slytherins will have to sit next to the gryffindors as there isn't enough seats. Any volunteers?" Snaps said, taking quite a long time to get these words out.

I looked at Hermione and we both nodded and put our hands up.

"Yes, miss Harrington?" He called.

"Me and miss Granger can sit together. I don't mind." You said, rather nervously and noticing the glares and snickers from the slytherins beside you.

The lesson went by quickly and it was now the end of the lesson. You and Hermione were answering all the questions at record speed. You felt like the ultimate dynamic duo.

"Miss Harrington. Please stay behind for a bit." Professor snape said. Holding you back.

You said good bye to Hermione and the others and returned to face snape.

"You wanted to-"

"Yes. Miss Harrington. Dumbledoor wanted me to be your new instructor-"

"Instructor for what?"

"I did NOT say I was finished. " he said giving a stern look before continueing on "As I was saying- I will be your instructor. For what. I can not say. All I CAN say however, is. Ask your parents. About your parents. Ask them. Tell them you know-"

"But I don't!"

"What did I say about interrupting?! Ask them about your REAL parents. They'll tell you."

"But I'm not adopted!"

"I can't tell you anything."

You took a gulp and walked out slamming the door behind you. What did he mean my REAL parents?