*42* YOU!

(I'm sorry I forgot to write the part of the lesson with snape and the part where Harry learns it's sirius killed James and Lily but pretend I did.)

~First person view of y/n~

Christmas break was amazing. The best even.

Amazing.

Excellent.

Oh, who am I kidding, I had to admit, not a day went by that I didn't mentally slap myself for thinking about how great it would be to have spent christmas in the Malfoy manor with your friends. Don't get me wrong, Dave and Julie were great fun on christmas and the clothes they bought you were awesome as well, but the friendship you had with Malfoy, zabini and nott wasn't something anyone could replace.

emphasis on had.

A part of you want to apologise so badly, but a more powerful part of you took over by saying you had nothing to apologise for, so you should just wait until they do something.

Something else that was unfortunate was the fact that sirius black has not been captured yet. He could really be anywhere at this point.

"Pygmy puff" You picked up some biscuits to feed Ami then put her on your shoulder. "check."

"Luggage." You dragged your small suitcase with you. "Check."

"Robes." You picked up the bag full of slytherin robes that you had."Check."

"wand..." You transfigured your hawthorn wand into a gold dragon hairpin and clipped it in your hair. "Check."

"Ready to go to hogwarts again?" Julie yelled from downstairs.

"COMING!" You yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey 'mione!" You greeted as you stepped onto the train. "Hey Ron!"

"Excited?" Hermione asked you as you took a seat in a nearby compartment where Luna, Neville and Ginny were already sitting.

"Very much." You said.

"Hey guys!" You said to the silver trio.

"Y/n." Luna said then smiled at you, her hair messily keeping her wand hidden within it. Everyone started chatting together for the rest of the journey, laughing and playing games while eating sweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to April sorry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Broaden your minds! The answer to your future is in the clearing of the Inner eye!" Professor Trelawney exclaimed. You were at your first lesson that day, divination. You sat on a table with the gryffindors since you weren't looking for more drama. Unfortunately for everyone except them, their hair has been turned back to it's natural colour by their parents.

"May I try?" You said, keen to redeem yourself from the bad impression you made with Professor Trelawney that first lesson.

"Of course." She said, a bit surprised at your sudden interest.

"I see......" You looked into the cloudy crystal ball that had fog swirling in it. "I see the grim of course." You then gave up and said bluntly. "It's always the grim isn't it?"

"My dear..." Trelawney glanced at the crystal ball while frowning. She then grabbed your hand. "From the moment you stepped into my classroom I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of divination. You and Miss Granger." Frustration crinkled your eyes as you stared at the professor, trying to take your hand back as she was twisting and turning it around. "Your souls, drier than the pages of the books you read-"