*nine* Flying

Draco's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw y/n walk out.
Once again.
Seriously how does this girl just walk out like that every single day without getting into any trouble?
Oh and of course.
She was passing notes to her only friend.
Liam read the note and handed it to me.
"Read this. It's quite serious. It's from y/n's parents." He said.

I snatched the note from his hand and started opening it up.

"In private." He told me. Giving me a stare and I stuffed it into my pocket.
What could possibly be so important that the mudblood needed me to know?

Soon, breakfast was over and me, crabbe and goyle walked over to brooms.

"Next year, I am going to make sure I get into the quiditch team. They'll practically be begging for me to join them." I said proudly. My dad has been teaching me to fly ever since I was able to walk!

Well would you look at that?

"I'm not surprised. A mudblood, a weasel and Potter hanging out together!" I smirked. "Oh wait. Where's your other friend y/n. Is she still in the ravenclaw common room? Oh wait! She's a slytherin. Wouldn't have guessed if I didn't see it."

"Shut up Malfoy!" Weasel came up to me.

"Awe, you think you can do something about this can't you?" I stared at him.

"Y/n is a great person. Just because she doesn't have the same status as you doesn't make her any less. And don't you dare call anyone a mudblood again!" Hermione came in as well.

I was just about to make this arguement even better when footsteps came from behind me.

"Speak of the devil." Crabbe moaned.

Y/n glared as me as she walked pass. Probably wondering if I read the note or not.

The class started shortly after and the teacher(I forgot her name) made us line up in two lines next to the brooms.

"Stick your right hand over the broom .Just say up and the brooms should fly up."  The teacher instructed.

Everyone immediately started shouting "up."

The first broom to fly up was. Of course potter's.

But immediately after I got my broom just as y/n got her's.

How in the world was I beaten by those two?

I stared at Ron and Hermione to see a very annoyed Mudblood and a broom hit a weasel right in the eye. This was going to be a great lesson.

Soon enough everyone got their brooms.

"Now. Once you've got hold of your broom. I want you mount it. And make sure to grip it tight. You don't want to be sliding of the end."

And so we all mounted our brooms.

"When I blow my whistle. I want each of you to kick off of the ground hard. Keep your brooms steady. Hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle, 3....2...."

Before she blew the whistle Longbottom was already up in the air and it seems that he was only getting higher.

He zoomed across the sky for a bit while me, Crabbe and goyle laughed for a bit then fell back down.

"Everyone out of the way. Ooooh dear. It's a broken wrist-"

I didn't hear the rest of the sentence as I had found Longbottom's remembrall.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if Longbottom has given this a squeeze he'd remember to fall on his fat ass." I said, tossing it around.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Y/n came out of the crowd with a disgusted look on his face.