*two* -Who?

"Yeah, you!" The blonde boy shouted at me again.

I walked over, thinking maybe I would make a new friend.

"Yeah? What about me." I asked as I went over to meet him.

"Your wand. I heard. You've got the same wand as me." The boy said. Reaching out for his wand. "I'm a Malfoy. By the way, Draco. Malfoy."

"I'm (Y/N)."

"Well come on then (Y/N) let's ask the old men."

Malfoy then dragged you along to ollivanders.

"Hey! I was wondering-"
Before he could finish, he was cut of by the old man working in the shop.

"Yes. Same unicorn, same wood. Twin wands. Now, anything else?"

"Uh......no, come on." Malfoy then dragged you out again.

"(Y/N), you're a pureblood right?"
He asked.
You've read all about pure blood and things like that.
"Uh, no. I'm a muggleborn." As this sentence came out, a disgusted look was shown on his face.

"A muggleborn? A filthy little mudblood sharing twin wands as me? Quick, show me your wand." He demanded.

You reached in your pocket to show him your new wand.
As you did so, he reached for his wand.
When he saw your wand, he looked surprised and immediately gave you a glare and walked off.

"See you at hogwarts, and don't you dare tell anyone about our wands. I'm warning you (Y/N)!"
His voice now making an effort of being intimidating.

You then started walking back towards your mom.

"Hey mom. I'm ready, let's go!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know, I know. Again........ such a short chapter. But I wanted to have a separate chapter for hogwarts.

The next chapter is going to be very interesting. And I'm not going to exactly follow the story line of Harry Potter because guess what, now your in it.
Somethings are going to have to change.